MS3 vs GTI vs Evo vs WRX

Zippo

:
Looking...
Anybody got a listing of performance times for the cars listed?

I'm in the market for one and I don't need the fastest, I don't want a slow one either. The Evo feels quick, and so does the GTI, but Im looking for actual numbers.

Any help would be great!

I'd prefer a manual transmission. It is what I learned on and prefer, even if Cali traffic sucks!

Zippo

MS3 vs WRX is a joke. In every comparisson I have seen the MS3 has won. Against an STi it is a completely different story. Evo owns all. And the GTI. Well, I will keep my comments on that. I am not a Mazda Fan Boy at all. But the MS3 kills it.

MS3 vs WRX is a joke. In every comparisson I have seen the MS3 has won. Against an STi it is a completely different story. Evo owns all. And the GTI. Well, I will keep my comments on that. I am not a Mazda Fan Boy at all. But the MS3 kills it.

The new 2011 WRX is quicker than a MS3; maybe the older WRX's were slower and they were, but the new one does 0-60 in 5.0sec as opposed to the MS3 which does around 5.8sec. The GTI is the old ball in the bunch, because it's a tuner car, but at the same time your a buying a luxury car, which none of the other three are (I personally don't like the GTI).

Thanks for the info guys! The search continues and i'll have to do a bit of testdriving to see which one wins or if I go a different way.

Latest posts

Back