MS3 Parts for sale: Cobb SRI, OEM Bra, stock parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

:
2008.5 MS3 Sport in Black Mica
Greetings all,

Recently sold the car, have some items for sale here. Any questions please ask! All prices listed below include shipping to continental US.

Stock turbo inlet: $12 shipped
Cobb SRI with AEM dry flow filter (cobb filter included, only hardware included in photo is included, missing bolts for securing bracket): SOLD
Stock motor mount (less than 12,000 miles, does not include bolt): 12$ shipped
K&N drop in filter for MS3: 18$ shipped SOLD
OEM front bra ( $110 new, you will need to source your own snaps for the fender wells) : 55$ shipped
Mazdaspeed3 badge: 10$ AXELA SOLD

Please email me rather than PM'ing: cantwinjj@gmail.com
I accept paypal to the same address listed above. THANKS for looking fellas.

Attachments

• MS3_assortment.jpg
    MS3_assortment.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 245
  • Badges.jpg
    Badges.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 196
  • MS3_Bra.jpg
    MS3_Bra.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:
I'm interested in the bra but what do you mean by "source your own snaps..."?

The bra fastens to the fender wells with 3 x button snaps on each fender, These replace the existing plastic screws holding the plastic fender well in place. They are likely available from Mazda parts but I cannot confirm. My car was sold with these button snaps still on the vehicle, thus you'll have to find a solution.

The bra fastens to the fender wells with 3 x button snaps on each fender, These replace the existing plastic screws holding the plastic fender well in place. They are likely available from Mazda parts but I cannot confirm. My car was sold with these button snaps still on the vehicle, thus you'll have to find a solution.

cool. i'll contact mazda and see if its available then I'll get back to you.

Thanks.

LOL.. I have only been paid once, and I sent that box to Muskogee OK, so I don't think theres any drama here!

lynnriderm6 must have been describing the item as sold, which it was. He didn't buy it.

bump... still have the K&N for a good price, and various stock parts if you need them. The Bra is still also available for a great price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back