MS3 Owners: Show us your wheels

18" x 8.5" (R-1)

IMG-20110325-00236.jpg

IMG-20110325-00237.jpg

18" x 7.5" (MS Sport)

IMG-20110326-00266.jpg

IMG-20110326-00268.jpg

yea. i was trying to figure out what you meant there too. those pics were right after a polish and buff if i'm not mistaking, and look nice. (saw more pics in another thread)

your car has inspired me to get a power buffer so I can get the proper shine, I haven't used a rotary for sometime so can't wait to see the results like yours....I'm getting old and it's time to start using machine instead of human power...

Hi,does someone have any pic of the Ultraleggera whells on a Mazda 3 ? possibly 17x8 ET 40 or 48,i want to change whells next month so i would like to see how they would look first.

Thanks in advance.

New rims and tires just arrived! Weather permitting, they will get installed tomorrow.
18X8 +50 Enkei Imola, 235/40 18 Star Specs
Also, red Gorilla Lug Nuts

DSC00574.jpg

Please post up pictures--I've always wondered what the Imola in black would look like on a BM MS3! They are a nice looking, cheap wheel!

Your wish is my command.
To reiterate, 18X8 +50 Enkei Imola, 235/40 18 Star Specs. Stock suspension (coilovers are on the wish list).

New 235 Star Specs next to the stock size (215, as if you didn't know) Blizzaks
DSC00575.jpg

Gettin' 'em on. BTW, a cordless impact wrench is your friend...
DSC00576.jpg

And there they are! Too bad it was an overcast day.
DSC00580.jpg

DSC00581.jpg

I'm also thinking about painting the calipers red some day.

@Rock33w was thinking about Direzza's myself but am actually leaning towards a set of Continental ExtremeContact DWs. My first choice would be RE-11 but damn that rubber is expensive! What do you think of your Dunlops so far?

Last edited:
Your wish is my command.
To reiterate, 18X8 +50 Enkei Imola, 235/40 18 Star Specs. Stock suspension (coilovers are on the wish list).

New 235 Star Specs next to the stock size (215, as if you didn't know) Blizzaks
DSC00575.jpg

Gettin' 'em on. BTW, a cordless impact wrench is your friend...
DSC00576.jpg

And there they are! Too bad it was an overcast day.
DSC00580.jpg

DSC00581.jpg

I'm also thinking about painting the calipers red some day.

Looks nice! Just gotta get some tireblack on there, LOL! The tires almost look gray in contrast.

@Rock33w was thinking about Direzza's myself but am actually leaning towards a set of Continental ExtremeContact DWs. My first choice would be RE-11 but damn that rubber is expensive! What do you think of your Dunlops so far?

Well, I haven't really had a chance to put them through their paces, but I'm impressed so far. Steering feels a little... different; I think that's because they're wider than stock. The car does feel more confident in the corners.

What do you use to paint the calipers? And where did you get the stickers?

Nice wheels too btw, I like the black with the CWP.

I just bought the G2 caliper paint kit too. N00b question - What kind of tools did you use to remove the wheels and paint the calipers? I'm guessing some type of jack and stands? I haven't removed my tires since I bought my MS3 so I haven't gotten any tools apart from the standard scissor jack and lug wrench.

Latest posts

Back