MS3 Front Clip incl. Trans, Struts, Rack, Shafts, Brakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a parted out 2008 MS3, 500 mile (!!!!) SEMA show car. All of them are in gorgeous, functional condition.

Transmission (MS3 transaxle w/ LSD) w/out clutch
Front struts
Steering rack
Right and left (SOLD) half-shafts w/CV joints
Intermediate shaft (between LSD and RH CV)
Front brake calipers w/ adapter, hose, and pads
Front brake rotors
Uprights (knuckles) w/ hub, bearings, and wheel-studs
Crossmember w/ bushings

Catalytic converters
O2 Sensor
Engine mounts (Pictures to come)

Also: 2006 MS6 engine parts. 75,000 miles. Connecting rod farted. Most engine parts will be available. (Pictures to come)

So, yeah. Lots of parts. I have no idea how to price any of this stuff, my only references are eBay and http://www.mazda-parts.com/partscat.html All reasonable offers considered. PM me. I would prefer not to ship the larger items.

I take paypal. 420 eBay feedbacks, 100% positive. Mostly as a buyer. https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

I'm in San Jose, California.

Last edited:
PM me a price for the Speed6 4WD setup...also for the front calipers off of the Speed3 and the steering wheel/gauge cluster...

Thanks...

Take a look at the rules (there's a link in my signature). In order to post items for sale, you must also post photos of the items for sale along with a piece of paper that has your userID, the date, and "mazdas247.com" written on it. I am temporarily locking your thread; I'll be happy to unlock it once you've taken the photos and are ready to post them. Send me a PM when you're ready to post. If I'm not around, feel free to PM any of the other applicable section moderators.

Thanks (2thumbs)

Edit: Unlocked per request via PM!

Last edited:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

you fixen to sell the ecu ???

No. I'm fixen to sell only the things I've got listed there. Regarding the MS6 engine, mostly mechanical parts and sensors directly connected. I will have a formal list once I know what is and is not salvageable.

I'm getting PM's asking "how much for the trunk lid?" and "are the rims for sale?"

Your request is much more reasonable and understandable.

No. I'm fixen to sell only the things I've got listed there. Regarding the MS6 engine, mostly mechanical parts and sensors directly connected. I will have a formal list once I know what is and is not salvageable. I'm getting PM's asking "how much for the trunk lid?" and "are the rims for sale?
Your request is much more reasonable and understandable.

guess it would help to have a formal list though huh, wish some people would at least respond to my sales lol. but thanks bud.

Following are some more pictures. I'm not Ansel Adams. The sun was directly overhead and I didnt have my studio reflectors or bounce flash on hand.

The lonely O2 sensor (I think that's what it is) is from a 2006 MS6 w/ 75k miles. The threads are a little boogered but it's still functional. The clutch slave cylinder is from the MS6 as well. All other parts are from the above-mentioned 2008 MS3.

Pictures of the transmission are terrible, I know. They are included as proof of its existence. Kinda like that movie Proof of Life with Russell Crow(e) and Meg Ryan. Where is Meg Ryan these days?

Anyways, I digest... also pictured are the main wiring harness, intermediate shaft, power steering pump, turbo outlet pipe with Cat and O2 sensor, and my cat (not for sale) sitting on the newspaper.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Status