MS3 audio(none bose HU)

MS3 GT

:
ms3
Im planning add a sound system in my MS3. i do not have the bose HU and speakers. i got all the component including rca converter output(im keeping the stock HU), 600watt 2channel amp, 2x400watt subs,power and ground wires, amp turn on wire. the way how i do is run the the rca converter output and tap into speaker wires behind the stock HU and plug into aftermarket amp, i heard u wont get most power out from speaker wires behing the stock HU with the rca converter output.this way is kinda difficult to me, cause i need lots wires to run this does anybody know the other way to do it?? or this is the best way if u keeping the stock HU..???any helps and pics will be greatly appreciated..!!!!!

Im planning add a sound system in my MS3. i do not have the bose HU and speakers. i got all the component including rca converter output(im keeping the stock HU), 600watt 2channel amp, 2x400watt subs,power and ground wires, amp turn on wire. the way how i do is run the the rca converter output and tap into speaker wires behind the stock HU and plug into aftermarket amp, i heard u wont get most power out from speaker wires behing the stock HU with the rca converter output.this way is kinda difficult to me, cause i need lots wires to run this does anybody know the other way to do it?? or this is the best way if u keeping the stock HU..???any helps and pics will be greatly appreciated..!!!!!

Yes, this is the best way to do it and its really not that hard. take out the CD player and just mess with it on a table somewhere, much easier that way. Also, the wires are NOT labeled, you are just going to have to figure out what is what. I beleive the solid color is + and the solid color with a strip is a -. The second thing you need to do is buy a line driver. 40 bucks and can get you a good used one (Memphis, PhenoxGold). You need this to get it sounding good. I am big on sound, my stereo is loud as crap but its super clear and is tuned to be that way with the line driver. Get the line driver, its a must, I can't emphisize that enough.

If you search this is all on this forum. There are wiring diagrams and everything. Search for that and you will get the best ideas and know how. You could also just pay a shop to do it for you.

Back