MS3 at highway speeds:

Rainman said:
No wind noise on the highway at speed. The only noise comes from the exhaust and the tires, although of the two, the exhaust is the most intrusive. Overall, very reasonable highway cruiser.

R

Really? I can't hear my exaust at all once in 6th gear.

sierra248 said:
The bose system really that bad, I have plans to put in an alpine powerred sub, was really hoping I'd be able to use factory bose system and just add that. I really like my music very loud!! How's the bose at really high volumes, with the bass turned down so no distortion?

Bose isn't that great an audio company, imo.

CTGrey02 said:
Lets put it this way, I can tell what RPM my mustang's riding at with out looking at the tach. The Speed3 the only way I notice I'm too high in RPM is the power loss over 5500. The motor is barely noticeable. When you pull up at a stop light however you can hear the motor settle down to idle then it kinda has a purring sound which puts a smile on my face. Love that. Aside from that it's certainly no louder than my focus and yet a tad louder than our 2003 Santa Fe SUV.

i LOVE the purr. i barely tap the gas when i'm parking just to hear it. from idle, to about 1500 RPM's it sounds really nice.

Back