MS3 Age & Occupation Thread

im not the kind of 19 yr old that goes out racing and what not, i baby my car and take care of it, cant say ive never raced it though

23, Aerospace engineering grad working at PCC airfoils in the management development program. Bought the car as my first big boy purchase.

I can't imagine getting an MS3 from my parents. I thought getting my old P5 was a big deal when it happened.

same here fish. getting help from the rents when i got my msp was a huge deal and they only went halfsies with me. i got my speed3 at 19 all on my own after being at the honda dealer for a year, all they did was give me a ride to pick it up. they didnt even know i sold my msp until i called them that i needed a ride home from the notary hahahaha

22, geologist for an environmental engineering firm- looking to go back to graduate school

51 and semi-retired. Am I the oldest MS3 owner? I'm not going to read through 35 pages to find out .... (stoned)

32 and work for the "Gubermint" for the Big Man.....

Will soon be hopefully adding a Mazda5 to the lineup at the bottom......

26 and a ski/spa resort front desk manager, trying to become a high school math teacher (aka trying to find a job now that im done with college)

Back