mrlilguy's clearance sale: too good of deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlilguy157

:
07 mazdaspeed 3
I've got a bunch of stuff in the garage that needs to go. These prices are stupid. Please buy. :D

Stock TMIC: $75 shipped

A bit beat up, but perfect for dealer visits.

6.jpg

5.jpg

Stock Speed3 ECU: $250 shipped

Stock ECU. I have never used it. It does power on just fine. Keys will need to be programmed to the ECU. I can't start the car because I haven't dropped the $$$ to get keys matched, although everything powers up just fine.

11.jpg

12.jpg

Stock Speed3 Forged 2.3l Crankshaft: $350 shipped (obo)

This is also from my blown motor. the crank looks to be in prestine shape. Get it knife edge machined and balanced, you're set for your motor build.

13.jpg

Stock Speed3 Diverter Valve: $35 shipped

14.jpg

Stock Speed3 Head (2 bent valves, no camshaft caps): $300 shipped

This is from my blown motor. This would be absolutely perfect for a machine shop project. I dont have the caps which hold the cams in place, you'll have to get those machined, or use your existing ones and make sure they're machined to match.

15.jpg

16.pg

17.jpg

edit: Stock Speed3 DISI Injectors: $200 shipped

I've had these forever. Yes, you can get places to machine them for more volume of spray.

20.jpg

Last edited:
I call dibs on the V1. Let me talk to the wife tonight because it is for her car I will PM you later anything wrong with it besides the cable.Is this the latest version? How long have you had this and why are you selling it?

Last edited:
no such thing as dibs - send me money if you want it. Nothing is wrong with it at all. I just want to pay off the credit card and these are all things that have some value, and can help.

I'm here. I also have that pipe you wanted from the valve cover to the intake, and I found an intercooler/engine cover/shroud and my TRZ Delrin rear motor mount, all for sale.

The pipe I got taken care of no problem. How much do you want for the rear motor mount? If you could hold on to the IC for me, I'll get you cash for iton Friday, as I don't get paid till Thursday.

I'll take the TMIC for sure...need to think about the mount, don't hold it for me or anything.

Hey, Jonathan...Do you happen to have a oil feed line (pipe from the turbo to the block?) I have my new block and am ready to rebuild with forged internals, but I need that oil feed line since my original was destroyed.
thanks.
Jay
cmescoot (nashville)

I don't have the oil feed line jay. Sorry.

I do have a DV and I'll post pictures next week when I'm home from my vacay. Consider it yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back