MP3DG's MSP BUILD

PSo a few updates 5/2/13

Fund a used turbo and manifold here on the forums, the guy with the turbo was also nice enough to include his ATP wastegate.

Video of my old turbo next to my new one
Delayed for now I uploaded the wrong one..

Heat shield restored

After replacing those 2 things I must say the car is night and day now. I can't believe how crappy it was running when I first bought it. It's my first time driving it 100% fixed lol

Glad to hear my turbo worked out for ya

I was a little bored today so I painted some things that were scuffed up already
null_zps38107f80.jpg

null_zpsc453e16f.jpg

null_zps0353345d.jpg

looking very clean. I likey. Thoughs seats look pretty clean from what i see in the pic

Thanks

Some updates 5/27/13
I cut out my second cat which I could Harley see through.
Installed a boost gauge
null_zps7686c256.jpg

Also cut out the rust in my rear wheel wells
null_zps2ce692c7.jpg

null_zpse8ba06cb.jpg

Few updates :

The rust In The wheel wells has been fixed
null_zpscd94cc38.jpg

Also picked up a neo chrome knob
null_zpsc6cb264d.jpg

Picked up some brand new wheels for a really good price so it doesn't bother me to much that they're knock offs ha
null_zps36b73b72.jpg

null_zps00dcbdc9.jpg

Yeah I'm a huge fan of the style but they're STR 601 17x7.5 et40 not as wide as I wanted but it'll do for now. Getting my fenders rolled tomorrow!

hmm.. with that set up i dont think you would need to roll. i have evo8 wheels on mine. 17x8 +38 and i rubbed at first only in the rear. im at -1.0 degrees of camber. i might get a roll just because i do rub when i go over bumps with a passenger in the back. but my front end was completely fine lowered on tein springs also. but all it wouldnt hurt to have a roll. lol

Good to know I was a. Little worried about rubbing. I finally have them mounted

null_zps06621b7c.jpg

null_zpscf15bf34.jpg

they came out looking nice. i def wanna get konig roller wheels for mine later on. you need more low though bro haha.

I will get more low soon I just need to roll my fenders ha the rears rub when someone is the back seat with my blown struts haha

I will get more low soon I just need to roll my fenders ha the rears rub when someone is the back seat with my blown struts haha

haha, im on the same boat as you are. 123k on my original tokicos. ill either get a new set of tokicos blues all around with eibach sleeves. or probably pick up either some k-sports or yellowspeeds if i decide to go full coilovers.

I wish I could afford coilovers. Struts and springs is what I have to go with I just got some stagg struts but am waiting on the springs I still have yet to roll the fenders.

Updates:
3.5" fogs with 3k bulbs
null_zps9ca57f5d.jpg

eBay FMIC with a Type RS BOV, MAF relocated
IMG_20130825_135324_edit0_zpsa83e39ea.jpg

IMG_20130825_135353_edit0_zpsd7770720.jpg

09/18/13

Replaced my blown rear struts with stagg struts and put on some M2 springs. Ride is a lot better than when I had originally purchased it. Hoping the rear settles a little more then I'll be 100% happy with them.

null_zpsd1af89d1.jpg

null_zps0dfed9cf.jpg

null_zpsf841a466.jpg

well I needed some money for my wedding so I sold the Racing harts to a guy with a Speed3, I had some pgt swirlies laying around with some almost new tires so I threw them on, they'll be on until spring when I'm either going with some rota grids or Tenzo R Meister

yeah I was a little worried they would rub because of the 40 offset they have but they actually sit more flush than stock racing harts! although the swirlies are totally hideous, but you're right jeff better than steelies

Back