MP3 stolen

NC_MP3

Hey guys. Been a long time since I even checked these forums. I really lost interest in the mp3 so I stopped modding and stopped reading the boards. I was going to sell it, but last month someone stole my mp3 from my driveway!

Anyway, insurance is going to pay it off and I am thinking of an sti or maybe a TT Supra or RX7.

Just wanted to say hi to the people that remember me. The boards look awesome and I hope you guys enjoy your Protege's for a long time :)

PS Can someone update the aftermarket guide? lol It hasn't seen an update in over a year!

well hey welcome back and sad to see you go at the same time :) good luck on your next purchase

Wow, it's weird to see someone "happy" about their mp3 being stolen. Have fun in the new car.

Hey dude! Nice to see ya around.

Sorry to hear about the mp3. But, I don't think your going to mind when your driving an sti or one of those babies.

Stick around!

Wow, I hadn't talked to you in a while but sorry to hear of your loss. I hope your next car works out don't be astranger.

dawm, sorry to hear dude... well i guess it.. happened at the right time? maybe insurance will give u a lot for it :) good luck with your next ride - chris

Damn. . .but there are many days I wished the same thing happened to me.

Good luck with your next purchase. . .make us proud!

Sucks, but at the same time cool...I know you know what I'm talkin about...I've often run through the idea of mine being stolen, and for some reason, it never really bothered me...:confused:

NC_MP3 said:
Hey guys. Been a long time since I even checked these forums. I really lost interest in the mp3 so I stopped modding and stopped reading the boards. I was going to sell it, but last month someone stole my mp3 from my driveway!

Anyway, insurance is going to pay it off and I am thinking of an sti or maybe a TT Supra or RX7.

Just wanted to say hi to the people that remember me. The boards look awesome and I hope you guys enjoy your Protege's for a long time :)

PS Can someone update the aftermarket guide? lol It hasn't seen an update in over a year!
Glad to see you back around.
Don't forget to take your name off the MP3 owner list.

I can't believe all you people saying how it wouldn't bother you having your MP3 stolen. (boom07) (scratch)

no, you dont. you have blump3turbo's stage 1 with a bunch of crap added. jim's turbo had a mesh filter go through it causing his motor to **** up. we were both boosted at the same time.

i came close to buying it before he had ever installed it on his car, but no, at one point there were 3 turbo mp3's running around the wilmington area.

whoever told me that then (cant remember) must have been confused with all the damn turbo mp3s

yeah, we should of all gotten together for a photoshoot, but jeremy's car popped, then jim's filter attacked his motor, and i was the only one left.

Whoa I never knew you left I must have had you confused with MP3Skater. Anyway good luck with the new car and drop in. You must have been gone long cuze you were near my post count last time I checked

I have NCMP3's turbo kit :) Hope your new car works out well. I'll have my car boosted by June I hope. Sorry to hear about your car, but any of those possibily cars you want are better than a protege any day

Man I remember when both NC and I were devoted board members. I also remember we were at each others throats. Now both of us have pretty much fallen off the map. Crazy man, neither one of own MP3's anymore either. Another sad day on the boards.

Back