Mp3 racinghearts or msp racinghearts?

DOMO

:
01 MP3, 03 MSP
So it's summer now and it's time to get rid of my crappy 02 stockies. I currently have a chance to get both the mp3 and msp rims for a blessed price. Thing is I don't know which ones to grab. So I was wondering what would u guys choose and maybe it will help me make my decision. What factors should I take into a count when choosing between the 2? Thanks In advance..

MSP ones are easier to clean (split spokes of the MP3 take longer to clean) and the hypersilver 03.5 ones look great!

And it's Racing Hart...not "heart." ;-)

both wheels are the same diameter and width 17" x 7". i believe they also weigh around the same, ~23lbs. the mp3 wheels are much more rare compared to the mazdaspeed ones. it pretty much comes down to whichever style you prefer and what condition both sets are in. imo the mazdaspeed wheels are nicer

Didn't the orange and black Mazda speeds have the split spoke like the mp3's while the 03.5 didn't?

I do like a nice split spoke so id lean towards the mp3 (even though they take longer to clean) but if your other option is the 03.5 msp, it would be a tough decision.

Racing Harts are way cleaner imo....and on a silver p5? Ballin status. I seriously wish I never sold mine.

Back