Moving Sale - OEM Gen 1 Wheels, HPFP, K04 - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicka

:
2009 CWP MS3 GT
Moving Sale - OEM Gen 1 Wheels, HPFP, K04

I'm moving at the end of the month, so it's past time to clean out out the garage. All prices are OBO and, with the exception of the wheels, include shipping via USPS.

GenJuan Wheels - $300 + Shipping

OEM wheels with roughly 70k on them. With center caps, no TMPS. They're in decent shape for the mileage, but not pristine. I'll ship at the buyers expense, and I'm willing to drive a couple of hours to meet up/deliver (roughly to North DFW or South OKC). I'll be happy to split if buyers can be found for all four. I don't want an orphan wheel laying around.

DSCN1359.JPG

DSCN1360.JPG

DSCN1361.JPG

DSCN1362.JPG

DSCN1363.JPG

List Date: 11/4/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Moving Sale - OEM Gen 1 Wheels, HPFP, K04
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Last edited:
Stock HPFP - $150 Shipped

Failed stock internals. I bought this pump a year ago with the intention of putting internals in it and saving my original pump as a backup. Then I got a good deal on a CP-E pump. The solenoid is cracked.

DSCN1374.JPG

DSCN1376.JPG

SOLD Smokey K04 - $125 SOLD

The original K04 off my car. Approx 75k miles. Smokes and has some shaft play, but the housings are in good condition. A perfect candidate for a rebuild or a BNR.

DSCN1372.JPG

DSCN1371.JPG

Last edited:
Bump

SOLD 5mm JBR Wheel Spacers - $50 shipped SOLD

Set of four. I bought these used from someone on here a year or so ago and didn't get around to using them before I picked up a set of Pu wheels. The spacers have been sitting on the shelf in the garage ever since. They've got some nicks, which the flash makes worse, but they're perfectly functional.

IMG_20131107_180712_349.jpg

Last edited:
I have a potential buyer for two wheels (saxmanbrad). If you've been looking but don't need the whole set, speak up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back