Motion pic of my Audi

Tifun

:
Audi A8, Mazda 3
Still working on getting the technique perfect but here's a taste.
2885684727_7ece0c4f76_b.jpg

I've debated that for a long time. It might be too dark though.....I gotta play in pshop with a few pics to see if I want it or leave it in fishbowl mode.

I'm doing good. She's back up and running, not running well though. Tossing around the idea of selling the ol' beast.

Jon---- I randomly have a spare KO3 if that's what you need sir.....cheap....

InFlames---- I've gotten that response from a few people. I dunno. I guess the best way for me to explain it is, you get very tired of a certain look. My car is to the point now where OEM+ is going past a reality with the extensive mod list my car carries.

Also my new wheels are BBS VZ 18x8.5

InFlames---- I've gotten that response from a few people. I dunno. I guess the best way for me to explain it is, you get very tired of a certain look. My car is to the point now where OEM+ is going past a reality with the extensive mod list my car carries.

Troof. Looks good nonetheless (thumb)

Jon---- I randomly have a spare KO3 if that's what you need sir.....cheap....

Also my new wheels are BBS VZ 18x8.5

new wheels look hot and get 20% tint I think it would really set the car off/complete the look

Back