Most Stolen Vehicles...

Alejo_NIN

:
RadonElement.Com
well, i was chekcing the latest list of most stolen vehicles and it seems that they are influenced by "THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS" new import trend...

so here they are!

* note that the mazda's are nowhere to be found...now it might be a good think since we don't have to worry about ours cars being stolen everyday...but it is also a bad thing because that means that our cars aren't that popular after all...nobody knows about them...

in my case, i don't worry about my car ever being stolen...since i know it is so unique that they won't be able to sell parts to anyone.

here's the list

Most stolen models Rank, year, model Rank, year, model
1. 2001 BMW M-Series Roadster 14. 1998 Land Rover Range Rover

2. 1998 Acura Integra 15. 1998 Jaguar XJR

3. 2004 Mercury Marauder 16. 2003 Mercury Marauder

4. 1999 Acura Integra 17. 2000 Acura Integra

5. 1995 Acura Integra 18. 2002 Cadillac Escalade

6. 2002 Audi S4 19. 2000 Audi A8

7. 1996 Acura Integra 20. 2000 Audi S4

8. 1997 Acura Integra 21. 1993 Mercedes-Benz 600

9. 2001 Acura Integra 22. 1995 Land Rover Range Rover

10. 2000 Jaguar XJR 23. 2005 Cadillac Escalade

11. 1994 Acura Integra 24. 2000 Honda Civic

12. 2005 Suzuki Aerio 25. 2001 Audi S4

13. 2004 Suzuki Aerio

phew...no mazdas to be found!

Acura Integra watch out! I would have never guessed that they are so popular for everyone to want to steal them.

integras have been on that list forever.
However something is very off if the civic, accord, and corolla are not on it.

Something about that list seems suspect. Honda accord seems to almost always top the list ... yet they are nowhere to be seen on this list? Seems odd.

Well....Civic is on the list...but should be farther up...I had one, and it was stolen from me!

I love integras =) The aerio i think is anticipation for the wave of ppl wanting to buy economic cars

My neighbors stock white integra type r was stolen at his college. He had only owned the car for a couple months and already it had been scouted out by some professional car theives. Here is a picture of his ride:
teg3brian.jpg

it so sad, it was a sweet ride (pissed)

my friend has a type r exactly like that. It was stolen from his own driveway last week. His drive way is pretty hidden too. Luckily it was found in a city about 50 mins away the next day. Any longer and it would have been stripped.

hey..i was looking up aerios and they have a 2.5L I4 putting 150HP @ 6500rpm

not bad....is small too and doesn't weight much...turbo that little powerplant and you got yourself another MSP eater...

they also do 29mpg on city tho...

Its not that they are the most popular car, its that they are one of the easiest to steal, Unalarmed, easy to pop the ignition, easy to break into persiod. Jeep is one of the top SUV stolen for that very reason.

I saw that list in 2003 when I bought my 2000 SI and i got scared for a minute. Civic was #10 at the time. Integra has been on there for years. At the time, i think a 95 Saturn was #1 when i saw that list.

Integra will always be up there because everybody wants the B-Series Honda motor, and the only Civics with the B-Series is the SI, so the Integras get stolen and the motor gets parted. I'm sure everybody on here knows how easy it is to mod a Honda.

Accord and Camry were #2 and #3 but since the changes Toyota and Honda have made they don't even make the list anymore. That's impressive. MSP's probably don't make it because there isn't enough of them in production to make mark in the percentage of cars stolen.

Edit: I typed basically the exact thing somebody else said before changing my post :)

Last edited:
my gf handles theft and total loss at geico and she tells me that dodge and chrysler is the worst in the dc and maryland area, thats all she gets, besides the normal honda accords, civics, and integras

too bad i cant take that to my insurance company. my insurance when i went from texas to yuma az, highest ranked theft rate in us my insurance doubled. was 150.00/mo full coverage and now its almost 300.00/ mo full coverage, i have no accidents, only one ticket which was 3 years ago. It will go down when i turn 23 and because my wife has an accident on her record but by july next year when i renew my insurance will only be about 200.00/ mo being my ticket and her accident will be off the record.

Latest posts

Back