most depressing video on the internet

I won't lie a sunroof would have been nice in this ride but I feel safe thanks to that rollbar in the roof!!!

Just the speeds... hence why we don't have sunroofs (rooves?).

Although someone did get a sunroof installed in theirs (dunno)

if it was this guys fault then he must have been driving very foolishly, i feel no sympathy and get pissed at idiots like this because this is why "street racers" or anyone with a fast car gets looked at like we do. grow up and learn how to drive. racing and going excessivly fast is what a track is for.

Is it me or did anyone else not see a single airbag employed? You would think that at least the side airbags would have gone off.

I CALL DIBBS ON THE REAR HATCH!!! Its the right color AND it was in good condition besides the window!!!

I need a new one. LoL
crunch1.jpg

Actually the most depressing video on the internet is a video a stupid asian ***** (I'm not racist) giving a little kitten some love and attention she then procedes to kill it by jamming her high heel through it........what I would give to meet that **** in a dark alley.......

But yeah, sucks for the owner, glad he's ok.

Actually the most depressing video on the internet is a video a stupid asian ***** (I'm not racist) giving a little kitten some love and attention she then procedes to kill it by jamming her high heel through it........what I would give to meet that **** in a dark alley.......

But yeah, sucks for the owner, glad he's ok.

Link....??

Oh and the tailgate was my fault. (inout)

It's been so long since I've seen it, I'm not sure where it even came from. I'd rather other people didn't even see it actually. Sorry.

Back