*WARNING* one broken DSM included

Attachments

• stop5MPH.jpg
    stop5MPH.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 113
  • newcam 113.jpg
    newcam 113.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 156
nice drop on the P5...no offense but it looks like ya got some serious junk cluttering up the driveway in the way of the P5 :D

GC coilovers......as for the junk....its my buddy's driveway

the red DSM is a friends....he has another broken in his garage, plus the RX-7 used to be mine but i sold it to him

the black DSM is my buddies GSX....damn thing is always on stands......he just got it off of them today....and the 89 prelude there is his also awaiting a DOHC 2.0 Si swap

hahah, fix that man, but i think you should invest in some 17's or 18's, the drop is sick but with rims it will just kick ass

Last edited:
eh...i'm tryin to keep the car lookin stock.........sleeper stylez

in the process of putting a turbo setup togather

oh and my car will be in a magazine ad coming soon.......i'll post details later

ooh if you get bigger tires and have the steelies for winter, i would suggest 205/55/16 azenis ! they look great on P5 wheels and look extra meaty (thumb)

1fastmp5 had these on his P5, also lowered on GCs, and didn't have any rubbing issues unless turned fully locked for a u-turn...other than that, you can always raise your car a tad ;)

small_msp%20082.jpg

msp%20076.jpg

right now i'm running 205/50/16 kuhmo 712's......no rubbing unless i hit a big flowing bump....then the back end rubs for a sec

ooh those are good too (thumb) i wanna try out those ecsta mxs, but they only come in 17" and bigger !

Latest posts

Back