more pics for ya

Dude if you let those damn bling rims go and get some nice gunmetal or black rims and a nice low carbon fiber wing, your s*** would look a lot better....trust me....

bd4awgn said:
Dude if you let those damn bling rims go and get some nice gunmetal or black rims and a nice low carbon fiber wing, your s*** would look a lot better....trust me....

agreed;)

LinuxRacr said:

Man, I hope you hit it, and hit it often!
(upbum) (usa)

is this with a bat?add raw fish to that shopping cart and u got sushi. and the chicks fat(loser) (silverpro (piss)

CARTUNER said:
dude, you have no idea!!!! it's damn near impossible to go to work in the mornings!!!

smileysex.gif

That badboy is iced and riced. Not my cup of tea but you will turn heads. I don't know of anyone who has ordered the whole ww kit

the car is nice, but since u cracked 2 spoilers like u said u did, havent u thought about going without one nistead of that metal shopping cart looking thing ... if ur all show no go like me then i dont understand why u got that wing !:wtf:
but i think your car looks good and i love ur system i have seen it in other pics but i think ur car will be at a whole different level without that wing ... just my 2 cents

im agreeing with all the others....
-400 pounds of *bling bling* wheels -2 story bench on the trunk -altezza lights and you my friend would have a pretty nice looking ride.

oh yeah and the hood bonnet thing.... wtf is that all about? i dont understand it at all. did you actually put holes underneath it or is it just taped on there. i seen it on the MP3 at nopi but no one there could tell me its purpose

Minus said:

-400 pounds of *bling bling* wheels -2 story bench on the trunk -altezza lights and you my friend would have a pretty nice looking ride.

I hate telling other people what i dislike about their cars, because it is all about oppion, and what you like... However I totally agree with them, its a nice looking car under all that rice.

Back