Montreal Auto Show

I just got back from the auto show. I have to say to all those people who could not wait for the MSP to be realeased, and opted instead to buy something else; you are going to regret it.

Initially I was not a fan of the orange colour, (looked like the same orange colour used by Gaz Metropolitan- you Quebecers know what I mean), but after seeing it in real life I LOVE it. It is a beautiful colour that due to the metallic paint shines almost yellow under direct light.

The interior is well presented and all the pitures in the world will not do it justice untill you see it for yourself (incidentally, I do not have pictures as I am a poor soul with no digital camera).

The wheels are "phat-astic" and are not too big to make the discs look too small. The low profiles are just the right size without looking too thin. Everything about the car is just perfect.

I am very jealous of all of you future MazdaSpeed owners out there. You will not be dissapointed.

Thank You Thank you...
(2thumbs)

Once December arrives it will be 5 whole months since i put a deposit for this car! I've been car-less for 3 whole weeks now and taking the public transit is terrible. But knowing in the back of my mind that an awesome, limited production Mazdaspeed Protege is coming my way...it will be DAMN worth it! (thumb)

Hey people. I uploaded my pictures

go here: http://community.webshots.com/user/skylai

I also have a question, how do you change the picture mpeg to jpg?
Coz I should have 10 more....i just can't change the type....:mad:

For the Speed, it wasn't my first time to see it in person, I've seen it in Sport Compact Perfomance 3 in Olympic Stadium. The things which are different from MP3 is the colour and the engine, or probably the sparco shifter.....so, it wasn't a WOW for me.........The dealer always said that they are coming, but they never came!

I focus on the Mazda 6 more....
The red one in the picture is nice! :)

I know I missed many cars in the pictures, but I went there on Sunday, so there is full of people! It's neither the car was surrounded by the people or I take a shot and an idiot just walk by....
Also, when I arrived at the Mercedes, my D-Cam was out of battery!!!!

Any comments on the pictures are welcome.

Couple of comments for SKY

-did you notice that the MSP on the rotating platform did not have the turbo instaled?

-did you notice that the red Mazda6 had the driver's side on the right side?

-the Dodge Neon is now called 2.0 SX

-wasn't the announcer infront of the yellow tiburon that you photographed a totall fox?

SKY said:
I also have a question, how do you change the picture mpeg to jpg?
Coz I should have 10 more....i just can't change the type....:mad:
Are the mpegs movie clips or just pictures? Try renaming them from .mpeg (or .mpg) to .jpg. If you can then view them with a picture viewer (or Internet Explorer) they are jpegs and you should be able to upload them. You could also try to upload them to your account here, as I said in my earlier post.
Originally posted by ZoeXlow2
Couple of comments for SKY

-did you notice that the MSP on the rotating platform did not have the turbo instaled?
Ahh, from the picture I can see, it appears to have the correct heat shield, which is installed in North America when they put on the turbo, but is missing the turbo-to-intercooler pipe. This is the pipe we heard was breaking and the part that the cars are waiting for. Could you get close enough to see if the turbo was actually attached or not?

Thanks for you comments Zoe

No, I wasn't notice ththe turbo wan't installed, because while I was there, there are full of cars, full or people, I can't focus on it....
hehe, thanks

Ya, I see the Mazda 6 (red) is right steeling, I guess it's come from Japan or something, but it's nice! That's the top model I guess.

For the Tiburo, I don't understand what you mean.

Neon, 2.0SX Who cares, hehe
It was the first dealer I see when I enter the show, I just take some test-shots, hahaha :D

Back