Modified Mag Announcement

Notorious

:
Honda S2000, Mazdaspeed
Maybe I'm missing the point here. But is there a particular reason why that is on the front page? or is it just a plug?

Notorious said:
Maybe I'm missing the point here. But is there a particular reason why that is on the front page? or is it just a plug?

I was thinking the same thing. But for what??? None of those mags have any info on our cars.

Someone's trying to get their paper up! But all my skrilla is spoken for...P5 and big dreams!

No "paper" is involved...I agreed to try out a media partnership...we rep them and they rep us...that simple. We should show up along with other online communities in the October issue of Modified Magazine that goes on sale on August 31st (and on the their website around the same time).

Antoine said:
No "paper" is involved...I agreed to try out a media partnership...we rep them and they rep us...that simple. We should show up along with other online communities in the October issue of Modified Magazine that goes on sale on August 31st (and on the their website around the same time).
Just curious...is this basically a one time mention of the site? (boom07) I suppose any exposure for the Protege community is welcome. My skepticism is just based on the fact I've never seen any Proteges in that particular rag, for that matter, any word about our cars.

They did a one page thing on the MSP a few months ago with some very scewed (misprinted) dyno results.

Britt

Well...hopefully having the only Mazda community in their directory will bring more exposure to this community and spark more interest in Mazdas...like I said...trying it out...will see :D

Back