moderation?

we are looking at a new warning system for these things also. Is anyone on another forum that has a good warning system?

Kooldino said:
Took the words right out of our mouth.

Sorry, Norotor, it's a bit ridiculous to think we can look over every last post on a forum of 25K+ users. As for "not giving a crap" and "not being active", that couldn't be further from the truth. Any admin will tell you, I do more than my share for sure.

Besides that, jobs like closing and moving threads should be taken care of by the section moderators, so blaming the "higher ups" is kind of pointless. You wouldn't blame the CEO of Blockbuster for the tardyness of an employee at one of the stores, would you?

Referring to admins as the CEO is a bit extreme, I would consider admins the the GM's of the forum

I know you guys do alot, but when the mods of a section aren't doing it then it is time for you to step in and do it. If an employee isn't doing his/her job you as a GM step in and either do it for them or find someone who can do it

This post sat here for days without even being replied to by a mod or admin and weeks afterwards is when we get some sort of input in the thread

I have started using the bad post button now, when the forums are actually working:(

Back