MOCC & Mazdas247.com present MAZFEST: The Mazda Family Reunion!

(mswerd)

mazdafest ftw, btw if u check out there facebook there may be a chance for u to win a calander :)

Mazfest FREE "Ride-Alongs"
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #a3a4a6; COLOR: #a3a4a6" SIZE=1>For those of you who don't know --
Part of Mazfest is FREE "Ride-Alongs" in REAL race cars at FULL speed around the FULL track!!

Plans are to run most of the day in alternating Speed Ventures groups (meaning 1/2 of the time).

Lines and "Load-In" will be in the hot pits. There should be signs out to direct everyone on where to go. Helmets will be available, or you can bring your own.

Cars that look like they will be there so far:

Mazdatrix Supercharged Redline Time Attack RX8
Kyle Mohan/Mazdatrix Turbo FC Redline Time Attack
Mazdatrix NASA/SCCA '85 RX7
Ray Garbalosa with his beautiful '85 RX7
Mike McColligan with his U.S.Touring Car Championship RX8
Spec Miata from Rush Motorsports
One or two Miata's from International All Stars
BMI with their 4-Rotor Drift RX8 is doubtful, but they will try

If you every wanted to see and feel what it's like to go REAL FAST -- then plan on climbing in!!

man.. this is wak, i can't make it out on Saturday for mazdafest because I freaking have to work. what bull****!
I was so looking forward to getting to go on a ride along and more importantly to put a face to some of the forum members.
still, thanks mocc and the sponsors for putting this together, maybe next year i'll make it out there.

MAZFEST IS ONLY 5 DAYS AWAY!!!!

even MORE vendors confirmed for this huge event!

Rotary Werks, Autokonexion, JIC Magic USA/Ziel Motorsports INC., Corksport, and AWR

Sorry Derrick! i just now saw your post about personal deliveries you said on 6club.
i woulda been able to update that tidbit on mazfest facebook or elsewhere... darn!!

anyway, LAST BUMP until the big day!!

uhmm, wrong section to post in? lol.

anyway, great event and big success.
hope anyone from M247 who attended had fun!!

Back