MLV Adhesive

Aaronlux

:
2003.5 MSP
Just picked up 160 SqFt of MLV to help deaden road noise and exhaust drone in the MSP, unfortunately the adhesive on the back isn't doing a great job sticking. Anyone know of anything I could pickup at lowes/home depot that will do the trick? Also any good installation tips would be awesome.

3M makes a spray adhesive that I've used on carpet for sub boxes. works great and gets very tacky. I picked it up from Home Depot

polyester resin and hardener would do the trick. buy a quart, mix well, and coat liberally. watch as your entire car sticks to itself.

ok thats not a good idea at all. im using the stuff for some fiberglass work, and its a pain. but seriously, it sticks to everything like you wouldnt believe.

polyester resin and hardener would do the trick. buy a quart, mix well, and coat liberally. watch as your entire car sticks to itself.

ok thats not a good idea at all. im using the stuff for some fiberglass work, and its a pain. but seriously, it sticks to everything like you wouldnt believe.

Thanks for the input. I might ty that as a last resort, but Im going to try to stay away from it if I can. Anyone else have any suggestions? just trying to get as many opinions as possible.

Back