Mine's Bigger! (but slower)

Skywlkr

:
2007 Toyota 4Runner Sport
074Runner018.jpg

2007 Toyotal 4Runner Sport Edition. 4WD, V6

Since the MS6 build never ended up happening I figured I would start a thread for the 4Runner build. So far I am finding that alot of the mods I want to do are fairly easy (with a little help from my fellow NEPOCer's) and cheaper than the MS6. We'll see how it goes. I may not be as quick as you Mazda guys so I figured I would go bigger and badder :)

Installed:
Weathertech DigitalFit Floor Mats and Cargo Liner
Wish List (to do):
CAI
FJ Springs with Bilstein 5100 fully adjustable Shocks
FJ Rims (powder coated)
Firestone Destination Tires (size TBD based on suspension)
Borla Full Exhaust
LED Interior Lights
LED Instrument Panel Ligts
HID Headlight Upgrade (?)

Last edited:
Thinking about these FJ (FJ Cruiser Rims)
FJRim-1.jpg

What do you guys think for a color with truck?
Gunmetal
Flat Black
Gloss Black

Nice Luke.....I believe these are the first pics I've seen of your truck. I agree with Levi, bronze for the wheels!!

How do you like those mats? Thinking about picking up a set for the wife's car.

Nice Luke.....I believe these are the first pics I've seen of your truck. I agree with Levi, bronze for the wheels!!

How do you like those mats? Thinking about picking up a set for the wife's car.

I was originally thinking black because of the step bars, but I could also paint those or will they not be a contrast to each other?

I love the mats. In fact I cleaned them for the first time last weekend (definitely not like me to wait that long). The carpets are still like new and the mats were as well after a quick scrub and hose. Even the cargo area after a summer of hiking and trips to the beach with my dog.

There are a few links on the 4Runner forum for the best price. I'll go look and get it for you.

Last edited:
4Wheel Parts.com
or
this maybe your best way to save.
'The best price I could find was direct from Weathertech for 179.90 plus 18.00 shipping. I did another search and for some reason, google pulled another company called autoaccessoriesgarage.com which had them for 184.90 including shipping. I decided to check them out and found that by registering on the site to receive email discount coupons, I could receive a discount. They immediately sent me a 10% discount via email. I called to see if they had them in stock, which I was told they did not, but may have them in the warehouse and it would be about 7 days to deliver. I thought this was fine, so I ordered them on the web, using the 10% discount coupon I received via email. Now today is two days later and the liners have been delivered. Wow, what service and I got them shipped to the door for 166.41 for both the front and rear Digital Fit Floor liners.'
From the reviews I read they are better than the Husky and other brands.

i dont think the black step bar and bronze wheels would clash, however i do think bronze wheels and step bars would just look gaudy
and yes bronze is around the color of Josh's wheels

My wheels are bronze. lol

Thanks

Think I just found the tires I want with less than 1,000 miles on them for $250.00 The guy just bought them and says they are 'too rugged' for him. Trying to get them this weekend.

4Wheel Parts.com
or
this maybe your best way to save.
'The best price I could find was direct from Weathertech for 179.90 plus 18.00 shipping. I did another search and for some reason, google pulled another company called autoaccessoriesgarage.com which had them for 184.90 including shipping. I decided to check them out and found that by registering on the site to receive email discount coupons, I could receive a discount. They immediately sent me a 10% discount via email. I called to see if they had them in stock, which I was told they did not, but may have them in the warehouse and it would be about 7 days to deliver. I thought this was fine, so I ordered them on the web, using the 10% discount coupon I received via email. Now today is two days later and the liners have been delivered. Wow, what service and I got them shipped to the door for 166.41 for both the front and rear Digital Fit Floor liners.'
From the reviews I read they are better than the Husky and other brands.

Just checked that site (autoaccessories) and they do not list the digi-liner mats for the 2010 3 as available. I know they are...guess they don't stock them?

Just checked that site (autoaccessories) and they do not list the digi-liner mats for the 2010 3 as available. I know they are...guess they don't stock them?

They are usually a special order for the digitalFit mats, mine where. You may want to call them to see.

Rear springs shipping today! $50 with less than 2,000 miles on them. Now to find the fronts and the shocks.

Hi Luke!
I love those FJ rims!
What is the color name for your 4runner? It looks close to Cindy's CX-7 (Copper Red Mica).

Back