Millenia s vacuum problems (help please)

jozef

:
mazda millenia s
best mazda drivers how are you? Who can help me I have a mazda millenia s year 2000 and has now 180.000 on the counter I have a vacuum problem I'm sure which I do not come out first i have no trouble codes this I have already replaced all vacuum lines all T pieces all solenoid sensors all vacuum gaskets ldle air control valve and ABV actuator and the problem is still not resolved I hear is hissing with cold engine you can t hear the rear of the engine hissing but if the engine is warm you hear the very soft and you hear a hissing in the vacuum chamber vacuum chamber is new if you drive the car no power to attract and gearbox shock in any gear so you can not drive I myself live in Netherlands nobody can help me with my problem in netherlands mazda dealers can not help me So you all are my last hope who can give me tips advice what could be the problem??? I would hope to hear from you all. thanks jozef

Hi Josef..

You already tried Auto Hoebeke in Rilland? They know a lot and have good mechanics.
I myself live in The Netherlands too and drive a Xedos-9.

Good Luck.

hello marx579 thx for the reply auto hoebeke in rilland What are these people and they have real understanding which until now I have not found mechanics who understand a millenia s engine block do you think that their can help me if you have tips or know more than I like to hear from you thanks again greets jozef.

I know them as good meganics. Many of our clubmembers are going there with their vehicles. (Mostly Mazda RX series) but i think they can help you with the Xedos too. They had a Mazda Dealership for many years. Now the are Mazda Specialst en RX-garage.

Where in the Netherlands you live?

Back