Miles.

mazda003s

:
Mazda 3s Titanium Grey 5-door
hey i bought a Mazda3s not to long ago like 2 weeks or so.. i currently have almost 1500 miles on it..i love driving it esp. with the resonator off...so how many miles do you have on your 3 and how much is gas where you live?? here in palm coast(near daytona beach) its $1.88 for 87 octane

(uhm)

Erie, Pa

mazda003s said:
hey i bought a Mazda3s not to long ago like 2 weeks or so.. i currently have almost 1500 miles on it..i love driving it esp. with the resonator off...so how many miles do you have on your 3 and how much is gas where you live?? here in palm coast(near daytona beach) its $1.88 for 87 octane

(uhm)
$1.75 here

mazda003s said:

(uhm)

8 days with the new whip, 1150 KM's (715 miles). Gas is CDN$0.945 per litre, which is about CDN$3.58/gallon, or USD$2.71/gallon.

Touch of Grey said:
I only use 93 now that i got my 3...its about 1.98

I heard that the car runs quite a bit more sluggish with the high-octane fuel, as it is tuned for 87. Have you tried the regular grade?

~Bart~

its tuned for 87? why didnt i know this b4? i havent been gettin the milage i was expecting...and if i change to 87 i should?

You should definitely use 87.

You would do VERY well to read through your owner's manual. (RTM)

Had mine since Feb 23, 8200 miles, gas by my house is $1.77.

goldwing2000 said:
You should definitely use 87.

You would do VERY well to read through your owner's manual. (RTM)

Had mine since Feb 23, 8200 miles, gas by my house is $1.77.

So using higher than 87 is bad?

I recall the owners manual saying to use nothing lower than 87.

Bocho said:
So using higher than 87 is bad?

I recall the owners manual saying to use nothing lower than 87.

It depends on the fuel formulations where you live but yes, using higher than 87 octane is generally bad in a vehicle that has been designed and calibrated for 87 octane.

Pittsburgh, PA = $1.79/g

I've had my car for 4 months and my mileage is a whopping 11K.
I drive alot for work, so I am racking up some miles right now. I am about to buy a beater for work driving but until then the miles are climbing. The one good thing is that they are 90% highway miles. Is anybody out there close to touching my mileage....

ive had my car for exactly one month and have put 900 miles on it. its nice have 2 cars lol

splitvizion said:
Pittsburgh, PA = $1.79/g

I've had my car for 4 months and my mileage is a whopping 11K.
I drive alot for work, so I am racking up some miles right now. I am about to buy a beater for work driving but until then the miles are climbing. The one good thing is that they are 90% highway miles. Is anybody out there close to touching my mileage....

11k thats not that bad..how far do you have to commute?...its suprising driving to work or just going to the store you can rack up some decent miles..

Holy s***!

Where is here? Is that for premium? Is that in CND?

I'd ******' walk.....

Loose said:
Where is here? Is that for premium? Is that in CND?

I'd ******' walk.....
in hawaii. premeum is around $2.70 or something. dont pay attention to that. i just look at the cheapest one. LOL

TuRbOtEcTicS said:
in hawaii. premeum is around $2.70 or something. dont pay attention to that. i just look at the cheapest one. LOL
The island can't be that big. I'd buy a bike and keep the car in the garage for rainy days. LOL j/k

I just bought my 3i 7/2/04 and I have about 400 miles on. Gas just north of WPB, FL is about $1.88 for 87 octane.

I have approximately 13,600 Kilometers on my car and the price of gas today is 86.1 cents/liter, approximately 3.44 a gallon. CAD dollars.

Bought mid April and have almost 5500 miles. Closest gas station has regular about 2.15/gal but I've found some not as close for just under $2/gallon.

Back