Might be really happy soon

vindication

Missing my Protege
Contributor
:
2001 Pro 2.0 LX
Ohh man ohh man ohh man!!! I think I am going to be really happy in the near future. Talked to my parents today and they are thinking that maybe I should ship the car over here to Portugal! After a year of my baby not having any attention, I might get to see her again. But I dont want to get my hopes up. I might have to sell it depending on how much it is gonna cost to legalize it over here. Thing is you pay by the engine size and here in Portugal(and rest of Europe) a 2000cc gasoline engine is considered fairly big. It all depends on that. But man I was soo happy. Then once it's here(if she comes) then I can finally fix the front bumper and repaint the car(much cheaper here than in the US). Also, I will be adding a bunch of EDM s*** to the car. Ohh happy days! But knowing my luck it will fall through again and will have to sell the car for good this time. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Dont know, that is yet to be seen, depends if they charge too much, then no "happy ending".

If it helps at all, the actual displacement of the Protege's engine is 1991cc or 1.991L, just a touch shy of 2.0 :).

yeah, that might come into consideration :)
I was actually thinking about that and hoping that it does play a part :p

Anyways, I'll find out soon enough.

congrats man! i can't wait for my car to make its way back to me... so i know how you must feel!

well I last saw my baby on august 6th 2006. been over a year! Now when it gets here I will finally be able to mold in the WW kit(it wasn't molded) and repaint the whole car....and for a fraction of the cost it would cost in the US. Soo happy!
Only down side is inspection here in Europe is a pain in the ass, so I will have to put on the OEM springs, untint the windows, and probably get rid of the Injen CAI. but ohh well.

yeah in Portugal for good. I think the total cost of things is gonna be like $6k. A bit, but I would't buy a car here new or used for that money in such a good a shape as mine.

well I went too pick her up yesterday. Aside from all the sputtering and her wanting to die when she was in neutral or I had my foot on the clutch all is great. Soo happy. Now to find out what is wrong with her.

Back