Mid-Ohio ~ June 14 - 16, 2013

I love how they manufacture brand new chassis for older muscle cars...with a real suspension setup haha.

c6 front end, possible IRS and LS swap made easy.

/end thread jack, we can take it over to the randomness thread

Nice to see you again, Mark and glad you made it home safely.

Once again, had a blast this weekend. Thanks to everyone who made it out and made it happen. Looking forward to next year!

you too! ya, the ride home was a lot better than the ride down! not going to the glen?

So after the parade laps, who's brakes were squealing behind me? Patrick, AJ? Was that one of you guys? Glad we didn't get black flagged again. haha

So after the parade laps, who's brakes were squealing behind me? Patrick, AJ? Was that one of you guys? Glad we didn't get black flagged again. haha

I don't remember where I was in relation to you, but it was probably me. My brakes squeal like a freight train no matter what HAHA!

I think you were in front of me #2. This was behind me and sounded more like grinding or something about to fall off rather than brake pad squeal.

it was Patrick. he got a rock caught between his dust shield and rotor. immediatley after that the same thing happened to my car. figures it happens the first time corey drives it. i dont think mazdas like being driven by corey.

AJ, fix your avatar. It's one of my favorites and it saddens me not to watch it.

Back