microtech ran fine now wont start! Please Help

01mp3rdm

:
01 mazda mp3, 98 f150, 96 dodge neon
Hey, i had a decent tune on my protege mp3 now after sitting 4 days it will not start im getting spark and fuel, just way too much fuel when i hook up my laptop my injector pulse is through the roof and never comes down, so im just dumping everybit of fuel possible ill get a little rumble but you can smell raw fuel bad! Please help, im running microtech piggyback with mp3 ecu and car ran beforesitting 4 days!

Ryan

It probably has to do with your cold start values. I'm not very talented there but...

To get it running temporarily, try adjusting your 'mixtrm' down until it starts. After it warms up, set that value back to original setting.

I sand blasted my plugs and turned down the fuel got a blurp replaced the plugs with new turned down some more got it to run, still having an idle issue running rich i just got back i ended up pulling the whole exhaust today to make some changes now back tommorow to play some more with the idle, ive also got it to where the car will fire right away just doesntlike to idle for long

I sand blasted my plugs and turned down the fuel got a blurp replaced the plugs with new turned down some more got it to run, still having an idle issue running rich i just got back i ended up pulling the whole exhaust today to make some changes now back tommorow to play some more with the idle, ive also got it to where the car will fire right away just doesntlike to idle for long

Its your cold start and crank maps then...

sounds like its in dire need of a decent tune ;)

yeah, its badly in need for a good tune, we just got a ton of rain today.... kinda shot down my hopes of going to tune, the car is out off of a 4 mile stretch of dirt.... well mud now and shes not comming out today thanks for the input

Back