Michigan roads can suck it!

Albert

:
2007 Black MS3
Just got new rubber for my summer wheels. Go pick them up after getting them mounted and am told that one of my wheels is bent 'very bad' and another has a crack in it. At least I got 2 summers out of them. (pissed)

Sorry, needed to vent.

Yea, I will agree they totally suck. I can’t stand the construction zones; those seem to be the worst!!! Last spring I hit one of those manhole things that was raised about 2 inches from them leaving it during the resurfacing of the asphalt. It put a bubble in 2 of my tires.... I just don’t know why they don’t do things right, like put some cold patch around it??? JUST LAZY as s***!!

Coal patch is not a solution. It ends up the same way as a pothole in a matter of months.

MI needs to restrict axle weight and start making roads that are worth a damn. Asphalt needs to be skimmed and resurfaced every few years to stay decent, and some roads get the proper treatment. Right now, it's absolute hell driving around trying to avoid potholes while being lowered.

Well i was talking about using it as a temp between the over laying of the road... Like aroung here they grind it down and around the sewer acess, leaving them raised up about 2 inches. If they would throw some around it to make it a bump and not such a sharp lip it wouldnt be as bad.

Well i was talking about using it as a temp between the over laying of the road... Like aroung here they grind it down and around the sewer acess, leaving them raised up about 2 inches. If they would throw some around it to make it a bump and not such a sharp lip it wouldnt be as bad.

They do that here too, and it's supposed to be top coated so those things are flush, but they're too cheap and lazy to do it right...

18" Gram Light 57S powdercoated black.

At least Discount Tire will mount the tires on my stock wheels for free.

DAMN!!! That totally sucks. Maybe you could file something with m-dot. IIRC there was something about them being responsible for the repair to ur car if its the result of the roads... IDK for sure tho, but can't hurt to look it up!

18" Gram Light 57S powdercoated black.

At least Discount Tire will mount the tires on my stock wheels for free.

Yeah, lightweight wheels are not a good idea here.

How ya been, man? I'm still running those snows I got from you. :D

Yeah, lightweight wheels are not a good idea here.

How ya been, man? I'm still running those snows I got from you. :D

Where the heck do you live? I tried to look it up on Google maps and it laughed at me!

Been ok. Will probably put the stocks back on this week, unless it snows more. WTF is up with that?

Cool about the snows, glad you're getting your use out of them!

Whats new with you?

Where the heck do you live? I tried to look it up on Google maps and it laughed at me!

Been ok. Will probably put the stocks back on this week, unless it snows more. WTF is up with that?

Cool about the snows, glad you're getting your use out of them!

Whats new with you?

I could tell you where I live but then I'd have to kill you.
You'll have to meet me somewhere and I'll drive you in. Bring a blindfold. (evil)

New with me? Well... new (to me) house, new (to me) tractor(s), work is going well and life is pretty damn ok, too.
What about you? Been back to Chi-town lately?

I could tell you where I live but then I'd have to kill you.
You'll have to meet me somewhere and I'll drive you in. Bring a blindfold. (evil)

New with me? Well... new (to me) house, new (to me) tractor(s), work is going well and life is pretty damn ok, too.
What about you? Been back to Chi-town lately?

Have not been to Chi-town this year. Been other places, and am going to FL in a month (can't wait). Will be back in Chicago for Lollapalooza, tho.

You still have the red rocket (snicker)?

Back