Michael in Boot Camp

:
2002 Protege 5
Michael called Tuesday night reading off a script saying he got to Parris Island alright. His father said he didn't sound too nervous. We should be getting a postcard with his address on it within the next week. So, if you do want to write, make sure there is nothing he can get in trouble with (white envelopes with NOTHING enclosed but the paper, no naughty pictures, no pet names or drawings where anyone but Michael can see, and no perfume sprayed, I know some of you were planning on doing this!). Pm me anytime if you want to write him and I'll give you the address as soon as I receive it!
Thanks for all of the support guys. I know Michael will really appreciate any letters you send. He needs the support, since this is a very difficult and trying time for him, also a very lonely time. He'll try to write back, but said he couldn't make any promises. He may just have a note he'll want me to post for everyone!

-Megan

I wish him nothing but the best. He told me that is what he wanted to do.

are they allowed to get cookies or anything like that? or just letters?

I really dont think hell be getting any cookies. LOL. Just stick to letters. Hes going to be a very very busy man! Trust me

i would even say to watch what the letters say that get sent.....he may have to read them out loud and then get made fun of..... not speaking from personal experience or anything

no cookies. in the later phases power bars and powdered drinks, but it has to be enough for the whole platoon (about 50 guys). i may have a power bar/ powdered drink drive in a month or so.

Also, he's in 1st Battalion, Alpha Co, if anyone was curious. Not sure what platoon number yet.

So, this may be better:
How about we use this thread to collect notes, stories, photos, etc to Michael and every now and again I'll copy, paste and print it and send it to him... that way I can make sure nothing goes to him that shouldn't and you guys can, in your own way, keep him involved in the forum?
I think it will be easier for everyone.

hahahaha...dammit. i was going to send him some roses in a cowboy hat with a copy of brokeback mtn. you had to ruin all of our fun.

hahahaha...dammit. i was going to send him some roses in a cowboy hat with a copy of brokeback mtn. you had to ruin all of our fun.

sorry. we'll definitely have a get together when he gets home. Maybe that can be a graduation present from the GACC?

So, this may be better:
How about we use this thread to collect notes, stories, photos, etc to Michael and every now and again I'll copy, paste and print it and send it to him... that way I can make sure nothing goes to him that shouldn't and you guys can, in your own way, keep him involved in the forum?
I think it will be easier for everyone.
No, I think it'd be easier if you just gave us the address. You know you can trust us not to do anything that might embarass him. (lol2)
...as long as he wears his uniform

...wow, i THINK i just crossed the line with that one.
There's a line?

oh believe me. I think I'll even have a difficult time getting him to take it off (boobs)

the only difficulty there is saying 'take it off...now put it on...now take it off...now put it on.' of course, there will be a short pause between the time it's off and when he puts it on again...still haven't figured out what you'll be doing during that time, though.

Good God Topher calm yourself. Please make the letters he has to read as subtle as possible... like this...

"Hey Michael. This is your hot s*** Dale. I got a huge load I've been waiting to give you. Oh and by the way... all the guys here at the "Moose Lodge" (oh and when you read this aloud, be sure to add the quotes lover) say hey and they miss you."

THAT'S, crossing the line.

You'd send him Brokeback Mtn.? Geeze man have some respect....

send him Bi Bi Guys!

well, there's obviously a lady present...i could probably make you go 'holy s***' if i wanted to...but the less gay one looks, the better.

Latest posts

Back