Miata Roll Call

Oooo, that's a nice looking Miazda :D. And at 108 miles it's ALMOST broken in for a miata lol.
What dunlops are on it? Also: That's a cold lookin miata

Direza DZ101's. NOT snow tires.. DAMN the pucker factor after driving 1100 miles straight all day and then hitting snow on the last 120 miles. Got home at 6:00 AM.

I bought a 2010 Miata.. but i don't know when she's coming in. My husband is keeping it a secret! I'll post pictures the day she comes in!

update?

reitrof (aka bruce form nh) he loves the snow! get the right tires and you should be good to go!

don't try driving on the snow on summer slicks. . . results in busted lips

yosemite-sam-md.jpg

rackafrakkavarmit!!

anyways, back on topic! lol

Let's see, that's 3 billion points for Mahk and... er... let me get out the calculator here... <insert calculator noises here>

the tally comes to zero for Ty! :p

^X2. . . . :(

more miatas! We got quite a few guys here, let's get the MX-5 section kickin again!

Swapped out my P5 in July for this one:
4241627156_0244803aac.jpg

2006 Sunlight Silver MX-5 GT.

In December I added a Quaife LSD, Racing Beat springs, Koni yellow shocks, Hotchkis stabilizer bars.

and another p5 to mx-5 owner! nice nice!

where in florida are ya? you weren't at the Treasure Coast miata.net meet were ya?

She is in! after waiting 116 days! my 2010 Mazda MX-5! (cabpatch)

going to get better pictures in the sun..hopefully some professional pictures (323) real soon!

meyatah2.JPG

meyatah1.JPG

Congrats! The 1st pic makes it look like it had some crazy road-racing front spoiler lol

Back