Miata Roll Call

WOW! nice looking ride! I am especially interested in where you got the red-trimmed floor mats. BTW;, welcome to this great and informative forum.

Red 1995 1.8 5 speed love it just got it needs a bit of body work but run like a dream..and only paid $600 for it

Welcome! (2thumbs)

That's an awesome deal. I want to get lucky and happen across a Miata than runs well for sub-$1k. Where'd you find it?

Thanks this my 1st project..and if you can beleave it or not im blind....and dont worry im not driveing it my mom and step dad are im just comeing up with the desighn for the car

I turned 38 last friday so the weekend before that I talked the wife into letting me buy a 1993 miata. I picked it up for 1600.00 its pure stock for now. and I had to purchase a new top for it today and plan on installing it next weekend. after that I can start on a few things here and there. Here are a few pics.
100_1687.jpg

100_1686.jpg

100_1685.jpg

100_1684.jpg

100_1683.jpg

Congrats on the new purchase! How many miles does it have?

In the last picture the rear is much higher than stock. It also looks like it's been repainted.

Yep, definitely repainted. But for $1600 it's hard to complain, will make a fun project :)

I never actually posted in here. Here is our 91 NA (Father and mine joint ownership... kinda). Bought last year before winter. 2 owner, non-smoke 50k orig miles. Racing beat Intake and exhaust installed by previous owner, New ASA wheels this year, and new Exedy clutch last month, R-package lips due to arrive this week... future mods to come, Needs a drop and shocks. Was meticulously taken care of by last owner and is the cleanest car we've owned, engine bay spotless. Thing is a blast to drive, even being said since I drive my MS3 daily.

IMAG0462.jpg

IMAG0464.jpg

IMAG0465.jpg

The Miata is way more fun than the MS3 no question about it. :D

The car looks awesome! 50k miles on a '91 is super low (I thought 80k was low :D) Those ASAs 16's? How much do they weigh?

The Miata is way more fun than the MS3 no question about it. :D

The car looks awesome! 50k miles on a '91 is super low (I thought 80k was low :D) Those ASAs 16's? How much do they weigh?

Thanks Will, hoping to take full ownership of it sometime in the near future. Yes they're 16x7, like 18lbs a piece I think? Definitely a blast to drive, even tho the 1.6 isn't all that quick, still fun! (drive)

The 1.6 is the best Miata engine (I'm biased because I own one) but having to rev the crap out of it to get it to do anything is the most pure driving experience.

Haha I know what you mean. I'd like to in the future add a small turbo to it, maybe 5-6psi that's all, but for now its fun as is. Still puts a smile on the face

The 1.6 is the best Miata engine (I'm biased because I own one) but having to rev the crap out of it to get it to do anything is the most pure driving experience.

How's your crank treating you? ;)

Just kidding. It's a great engine that's extremely rev happy. It just needs a small kick in the pants... like 20 more hp.

I don't have the SNC thank you very much :D

I've never driven a 1.6 with other than mine so I wouldn't know what it'd be like with more power.

Back