Miata Pics...

Natey said:
Nice!(2thumbs)

Are those 10AE wheels? They look good!

Yeah - the 8lbs wheels which came stock on LEs weren't with the car when I got it..so I'm 'making due' with the 'heavy' 13lbs AE wheels :D

hehe

nice dude. sorry i dont much about miatas but your car is very clean and simple, i like i like. - chris

the engine bay is missing a little snail shaped something :)
other than that, which i guess i'll forgive, it looks good.

side note: i heard you sold the pgt-t, so is the money from that going into the turbo for the miata?

jred321 said:
the engine bay is missing a little snail shaped something :)
other than that, which i guess i'll forgive, it looks good.

side note: i heard you sold the pgt-t, so is the money from that going into the turbo for the miata?

:)

Yeah - probe was shipped last week to Maryland...

We've got better ideas for the money from the sale ( o )( o )

:D

I used to have a GReddy turbo system on the car - just simply too much trouble buying and maintaning used parts. If I had the $$ (~$7K) I'd look for a FM2 system...$5K for the turbo stuff, $1K for a new rear end, and about $1K for a clutch-happy meal.

Then again, with $7K, I'd trade my car in, and apply that $7K towards a C5 or a S2K. :)

If I found a good deal on a used JRSC I may pick one up - they are quite a bit slower than GReddy turbo miatas, but the simplicity would be nice...after all, even the ~30-35whp the JRSC would bring could liven up my driving experience a bit.

user cp, edit options, and on the bottom there is a choice for change avatar. you can then either pick an existing one, enter a url for one that is hosted elsewhere, or upload an avatar from a file that you have saved on your computer.
but it looks like you already have one, so maybe this isn't what you meant?

Psst! We were cleaning out the shop and found a set of 1993 SE wheels with good tires :)

Keith

Keith@FP said:
Psst! We were cleaning out the shop and found a set of 1993 SE wheels with good tires :)

Keith

I don't have the $ to spend on wheels I'd never use... :(

Toss them in w/ an FMI kit, or a 11.1CR Piston kit, and we'll talk! :D

Thanks for thinking of me, Keith!

-d

There was a used FM I for sale posted to the powerlist this morning. I'll forward it to you.

Keith

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You certainly have a beautiful Miata. I wish mine looked like that. Heh, even though mine's as pretty, I've become too attached to it to convert it into a spec racer. I'm going to have to buy another just for that, lol.

Very cool pix Darin....i always like your Miata.
Anyway, I havent been seeing you at the Miataforum since you took your turbo out..Anyway, great pix!!!!

maitai92 said:
Very cool pix Darin....i always like your Miata.
Anyway, I havent been seeing you at the Miataforum since you took your turbo out..Anyway, great pix!!!!

I'm not on miataforums because I think the moderation policy there blows big ol' hairy donkey balls. :)

:D

Yeah, it sucks not being able to post personal attacks. Isn't that why the internet was invented?

Keith

Keith@FP said:
Yeah, it sucks not being able to post personal attacks. Isn't that why the internet was invented?

Keith

Don't turn this into a drama, Keith - It's not about personal attacks...it's about courtesy and common sense. If you'd like me to list my reasons, one by one, I can - off this forum. I'm not about to start writing specifics about why I feel the way I do.

Sure, let me know. I've been a mod myself on that forum and I know why it's being run the way it is. I believe the high quality of the forum is directly attributible to the moderation policies, and that the policies are perfectly fair. Gary Fischman's a friend of mine.

Keith

what the hell?! it was a "hey, nice miata Darin" thread, which I was willing to participate in, but then people start runnin their mouths... (lol)

Anyway, I like your miata Darin. What did you use to cut/polish the valve cover? or did you buy it like it is?

Back