megan catback

Well, there's no phone number to call....a PO box for an address, and no real contact information....So, it's hard to tell...You would have to send them an email and check it out from there. It seems like a ebay type dealer with their own website, so they could be totally legit.....Maybe contact the ProStores link on the bottom.

BTW Anyone know if the site XSHOCKS was a scam...Their site is down, but had a sweet deal on Illuminas for $440, they also had no real contact info on their pages...

Last edited:
my friend can find me the Megan Racing catback for $250(the is the whole sale price)....he just found me a injen cai for $160

Cheoperative said:
Damn that's a super low price for a cat-back. Hopup racing has the megan cat-back for $359, free shipping. And they are legit, ordered my EVO2 exhaust from them not too long ago.

hopupracing -->http://www.hopupracing.com/exhaustheaders73.html
yeah i know about hopup ive been there a couple times but i was trying to find something alittle cheaper and i did thanks though

Undercover said:
my friend can find me the Megan Racing catback for $250(the is the whole sale price)....he just found me a injen cai for $160
really will he sell me one for 250 or will you sell me one for 250 that website i have linked doesnt give the shipping amount so who knows

Nem_MP5 said:
Undercover, i am in for an injen cai if ur friend can hook me up as well...

continuing to threadjack....speaking of wholesale prices and distributors for NA parts, anyone know of a place to get a shorty header (other than Wagner) for the 2.0L?

Back on topic: The cheapest I've seen a Megan is $320 but I would check em out by email as was previously suggested.

Well, one thing I could say is they are not trying to be what they are not...They are providing less costly products for a market segment...Not everyone has the dough for a $500.00 cat-back, even though we all would rather have one....As far as their "core" products they are of good quality...I have yet to hear anyone make a particular claim that they were poor products, just not in the superior level we put some other brands into....The welding and finish of my cat-back looks pretty damn good.

well now i cant decide if i should get a catback first or get the mam high flow midpipe because the catback i really want is the greddy evo2 so what do you think should i get a catback first or get the midpipe like right now

unless you are going turbo a new midpipe isnt going to do much for you, I would save my money & just go w/ the cat-back

evilmonkeyMSP said:
unless you are going turbo a new midpipe isnt going to do much for you, I would save my money & just go w/ the cat-back

How many hp the midpipe can make?

Nem_MP5 said:
Undercover, i am in for an injen cai if ur friend can hook me up as well...

i sorry man....my frd is working over that autoshop before....and he just ask his frds to find that for me....i dont think he can find a other one

Back