Meeting at highway 360 in Arlington

big_ben

Contributor
I started this new thread because the other one got to long. We need to decide on somewhrer to meet around 360 in Arlington.

oh well peeps, thx to my boss i have been scheduled to work sat and sun from 7am to 7pm so i doubt very much i can go on sunday :(
but still, we should meet for other stuff some day

That's cool. I'm starting to think I'm going to be the only one there. I know Patrick will be there but I don't know if he can race or not. No one else is responding. WTF!!! Oh well, I'll be there representing the MP3!

big_ben said:
That's cool. I'm starting to think I'm going to be the only one there. I know Patrick will be there but I don't know if he can race or not. No one else is responding. WTF!!! Oh well, I'll be there representing the MP3!

Here I go!!! Provided that nothing happens to the ride, I will go to watch at least. If I had scheduled to be off 2 weeks in advance, I would be off. So I will see yall there later in the day.

Oh I see! You couldn't REMEMBER to ask for the day off when I asked you a month in advance for vacation, but you would take off to go see an auto cross?

asianhottie said:
Oh I see! You couldn't REMEMBER to ask for the day off when I asked you a month in advance for vacation, but you would take off to go see an auto cross?

Read it again. I am not off!

Is everyone else backing out? I won't be at a computer this weekend so I guess I'll see all of you there whoever goes. I'm ready to kick some Honda and Acura ass.

big_ben said:
Is everyone else backing out? I won't be at a computer this weekend so I guess I'll see all of you there whoever goes. I'm ready to kick some Honda and Acura ass.

Hey now! Hondas and acuras handle very well. Watch out for the type Rs. I know your MP3s are amazing but don't count out all honda guys.

asianhottie said:
fine
are you going with me

No, A.H., you simpering, pathetic, immature, board-hog. He's going with another woman...that's right, hotter than you.

I'm starting a "Let's Ban Asianhottie" thread in the Flamewars section. This has become pathetic.

Whoops! Nevermind. Spoolin beat me to it...

Last edited:
Mac Daddy, where do you find out about these shows? You've got to keep me informed of these once I've got the turbo installed. I emailed that guy for HIN but he hasn't replied yet. I emailed him like 4 times now. Have you gotten a reply yet?

Yeah, but it took a while. :rolleyes: This one my buddies shop is sponsoring the db Drag and the bikini contest. :p

Back