Meet Pics

MSPRO

Contributor
:
05 5MT Subaru Legacy GT Wagon
This thread is for all pics taken at meets this season. I think it will be good to have one thread to post all pics for everyone to see.... Lets try to keep it pretty clean whoring wise lol .

all pics can be located here from the Feb 26th Install/Meet/Cruise day http://amykdean.com/gallery/album10/P1010001

Just use the arrows to navigate through them ....

Last edited:
nothing like graphing away spare time.

It was fun meeting you all, sorry i had to take off all of a sudden. I wanted to run with black robs car. I'll be coming up for most of the meets this summer. It's a jsp cf trunk, the group buy is over but they are still making them. www.jspamerica.com

yeah. kinda....are they supposed to be?

btw, i like pic 11 ;)

nice pics.......us nepocers need to have a meet!

edit: we keep getting snow though.......

Last edited:
txrxs said:
It was fun meeting you all, sorry i had to take off all of a sudden. I wanted to run with black robs car. I'll be coming up for most of the meets this summer. It's a jsp cf trunk, the group buy is over but they are still making them. www.jspamerica.com

It was a pleasure to have you join us, we enjoy meeting new people and adding to the Mazda crew haha I'm sure a few of us wouldn't mind driving to Indy for something different sometime. Afterall what fun would it be if you always had to drive out here for meets right lol. Maybe you could even do a weekend in Chicago for a meet up there sometime too. That is always a blast b.c the Mazda Team people are awesome..

i'll be up chicago way memorial day weekend. my sister/brother in law live in racine wi, about 30-45 minutes outside chicago...i can see about getting away to meet with peeps...

The pics are awesome. the cars look really good. I willl make sure to participate for all the summer meets.

g

Back