Mazdaspeed springs and camber kit - new in box -sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boosted333

:
'08 MS3
I have a brand new Mazdaspeed lowering kit for sale, asking $380 shipped to your door (within the 48 US States). Contact me with any questions at Boosted333@sbcglobal.net and Paypal is accepted at the same email address.

Last edited:
Whats the part number to the springs?

Just don't want someone else to go through what I went through.

GRMS-8M-L25 or the like is the specific springs designed for the Mazdaspeed3. GRMS-8M-L05 is for the non-turbo'd Mazda3.

Needs the name of the forum, too, not just your forum name and date.

i.e. Kain, mazdas247.com, 7/20/08

ok... i'll do this tomorrow. I'm new to this whole thing with posting your name and date and stuff, I have sold boat-loads of parts online in the past 9 years or so, and never had to do this before. I'll take care of it tomorrow.

sorry for the confusion boosted333 its in the rules posted in every for sale section on what needs to be in the sign, its just there were a lot of issues in the past with people posting stuff for sale and not actually having the part. since we have put this system into affect there have been a very very small amount of scamming issues.

updated:

Attachments

• P7210010.JPG
    P7210010.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 154
Probably $30-$40 depending on the size of the box.

ha are you talking about shipping? I guess thats good to know, but I was talking about having the springs installed by a professional. I don't know if I'm that mechanically inclined to do it myself...

ha are you talking about shipping? I guess thats good to know, but I was talking about having the springs installed by a professional. I don't know if I'm that mechanically inclined to do it myself...
Installing the rears is very simple. You need a set of jack stands and a floor jack and a few basic wrenches. It is good to have a torque wrench to tighten things back up the right way.

The fronts are also not hard except for taking the struts apart and reassembling. You could pull the struts out and a shop should be able to put the new springs in for a few bucks and you can put them back in. If you do it that way, it is really easy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back