Mazdaspeed Recaro racing seats?

ChopstickHero

zoom zoom, eh?
Contributor
:
2003 Subaru WRX Wagon, 2000 Miata
IMG_8548-vi.jpg

Not a very good pic, but does anybody know if these are real seats or where to find them? or just some generic racing seat with stiching on it. The stiching looks pretty good, doesn't look cheap, so i am thinking they may be real. they match the interior perfectly in the 3. i think they will match the Protege interior too.

the only real seat recaro makes for the protege is the autoexe version. it is $1500 or so

recarosoucyaku.jpg

recaroseathontai.jpg

zenmen.jpg

haimen.jpg

Last edited:
no prob. this is coming from what i know o_O i might be/probably am wrong heh

peace

Corksport has these, authentic Mazdaspeed!

I suspect you have to be skinny to fit, I have Sparco Torinos to fit my fat ass. :)

MAZDASPEED_Type_F_sport_seat_ea.jpg

PHRiSCo said:

I suspect you have to be skinny to fit, I have Sparco Torinos to fit my fat ass. :)

MAZDASPEED_Type_F_sport_seat_ea.jpg

those look sweet too....

L8R said:
the only real seat recaro makes for the protege is the autoexe version. it is $1500 or so

recaroseathontai.jpg

that is a damn nice seat.

.....but I would NEVER pay that much

PHRiSCo said:

Torino's are not even close to being a fat guyu freindly seat.....Your ass must not be that fat!(hah)

ya who has these seats?? not a bad alternative for the money..what kind of bracket would i need to bolt these things in?

sweetlou69 said:
ya who has these seats?? not a bad alternative for the money..what kind of bracket would i need to bolt these things in?

site said sparco brackets will fit.......

ya anyone who has theses how do u like them? and what will i need for installation..just the sparcos brackets? or some other kind of stuff too?

Back