mazdaspeed protege's for sale

cfreeman

We have 7 MSP's left for the first wave un accounted for. Contact me @Hennessy Mazda in Morrow,Ga. We are the only MSP dealer south of I-20 in GA

GREAT! I'll drive down and pick one up today? What? You say you don't actually have the cars? Well, I guess you're just like all the other schmucks that come around here trying to sell us non-existent cars. Nice of you to not even quote a price.
I sell MAZDASPEED !!
Really? How many have you delivered so far?

Well Jason, you know as well as anyone else the date of sale. I will have 8 arriving next week @ $20,500++ and 8 more in the spring. Unfortunately it will be scmucks like you who won't get one.

Anything over 20,500 is mark up.

also, as was said numerous times before here...if people want your cars, they will come to the dealer and buy one.

car salesmen that come on this board trying to boost their sales suck!

cfreeman said:
Well Jason, you know as well as anyone else the date of sale. I will have 8 arriving next week @ $20,500++ and 8 more in the spring. Unfortunately it will be scmucks like you who won't get one.
My deposit is in. I'm paying $20,500. I would bet you $100 that you won't have any next week, but you wouldn't pay up.

"$20,500++"? What's up with that? It's guys like you that give car salesmen bad reputations.

That means $20,500 + tax+title. I am truly sorry that you feel the way you do and I am glad you are one of the lucky few who will get one. I still have 7 MSP's available so if anyone wants one please contact me. If not, I will not respond again to the negative posts. As for the bet I will let you know either way when they get in.

JasonH said:
GREAT! I'll drive down and pick one up today? What? You say you don't actually have the cars? Well, I guess you're just like all the other schmucks that come around here trying to sell us non-existent cars. Nice of you to not even quote a price.Really? How many have you delivered so far?

nothing against you..but i'll bet you $100 via paypal or whatnot that u will not have any cars in one full week from todays date. i knew about the turbo ducting/routing lack of parts before any of the dealers did thru my hookup at mazda corporate. What dealers believe is "official" release date is nov 1st. In actuallity,my source tells me "no cars til nov. 15th"

boy everyone on this board is so friendly.

instead of being so hostile, why don't we work the guy for a discount on accessories? After checking around, I have found that most actual mazda dealers dont discount accessories/parts.

So instead of being so nasty and rude...if the guy is offering something we can benefit from, doesnt it make sense to take advatnage? Of course if the guy cant or wont come thru for us with something...then blast him!!!

turn a negative into a positive...not just act cry baby whiners.

cfreeman said:

do you REALLY have 8 arriving next week? for real, no bulls***? im not trying to flame, i dont even live in GA. im just wondernig what the hell is going on.

LOL, yeah guys let's see if we can cut down on the attitude a little bit please. Granted, I don't agree with people registering accounts for no other reason than to sell a product, and then disappear forever (wasted registration).. but let's see if we can get the message out without being too antagonistic.`

Fins said:
boy everyone on this board is so friendly.

instead of being so hostile, why don't we work the guy for a discount on accessories? After checking around, I have found that most actual mazda dealers dont discount accessories/parts.

yea, i tried talking to morande about this kind of thing. Since they were charging 1000 over MSRP I wanted to be able to somehow rationalize spending this much more money so I tried asking if he could throw something into the dealf or me, like a car cover or a sunroof or who knows what.......but nope. he didnt want to hear it.....he didnt even consider it.

slug

you sure sound bitter that the dealer has people who are willing to pay more than you. That isnt totally the dealers fault...part of the blame goes on the people who are willing to pay the price. If I was selling something I would sell to the guy who offers the most.

Last edited:
I have been promissed my car since Sept. 1, good thing I am on good terms with my dealer and am actually driving a tribute that they have provided me until my MSP shows up. Not all dealers are bad, and they give our club 15% discount on parts and service.

Fins said:
slug

you sure sound bitter that the dealer has people who are willing to pay more than you. That isnt totally the dealers fault...part of the blame goes on the people who are willing to pay the price. If I was selling something I would sell to the guy who offers the most.

yea....i am bitter:)
not just that he is selling them for more. But also that at the time I had my deposit down, i was the only customer. So its not like they were lined up at the door offering more than me. I was it. That and the fact that while he wouldnt negotiate with me at all, he went on to offer the car for 500 UNDER msrp later.....its all good tho....nothing wrong with being bitter..........beer is bitter, and everyone likes beer:D :D

Back