Mazdaspeed Protege Unichip! Low Pricee

hey guys i currently have a unichip for the mazdaspeed protege never used! still in box! retail price is $652.00 not including shipping off unichips official website. Looking to get rid of it for $450.00 obo let me know if your interested! This is as is.

Adds up to 32hp & 33ft-lb

Easily plugs into the stock ECU & ECU harness in minutes , no programming necessary.

Realizes the full potential of Aftermarket add-on's like Cold-Air-Intakes & exhaust systems , as each kit comes pre-mapped for the exact set-up of each car or truck.

No end-user tuning necessary , just plug the kit into the car & you're ready to go.

Easily upgradeable for future add-on's.

Each kit comes with two maps , driver selectable from within the vehicle: a low boost map & a high boost performance map.

Fully tuneable by a Unichip Custom Tuner for customized add-on's . This basically means that the Engine Management System in your ride is now as tuner friendly as the most advanced Standalone systems in the world , without sacrificing any of the factory features. This feature is unmatched by any reflash-tuning or other similar product.

Plug 'n Play harnesses are fully Flux capable - purchase Flux when you purchase the Plug 'n Play kit or upgrade later - Flux simply plugs into the Unichip Plug 'n Play harness.

Plug 'n Play kits are removed from the vehicle in minutes , returning the vehicle to stock tuning , without leaving a footprint of ever having been modified (a feature which reflash-tuning cannot match).

419055_10150590609679771_691799770_8743617_113907381_n.jpg

Last edited:
Duplicate threads are not allowed, please do not create any more. If you would like this thread moved, we can do that for you.

Wanted this unit but given facts through pm's I'm not going to take the chance:
1. Got unit when he purchased the car,
2. He was told by previous owner that it has never been installed, (word of mouth)
3. Will NOT guarantee that it's in working order,
4. Will NOT be responsible if unit is damaged through install?!? (it's plug and play for good ness sakes)

Asking 450obo with no reassurance, not my cup of tea lol...

Good luck with sale, if you decide to sell this unit for a more reasonable price given the facts, shout me out

Thanks again

WOW I'm not mad at all hahah are you kidding me things people can say.... How can you say its in working order if you yourself has not tried the unichip? Your going by word or mouth.... plus 200 is a good offer for something you know nothing about... Im trying to cover my ass just so i don't lose $$$ on this item.. I also stated in a pm that if all checks out and is in good working order ill pay you a little more.. Nothing can possibly go wrong during installation, its a plug and play unit.... Also yes it a 652 unit, but that's the price for the newer "Q" models.. yours is older.... for you to state that i'm "mad" is quite immature... I'm just stating facts you sent to me through pm's, just to inform others so they know what they are getting into..

Thanks Though

hahaha alright dood whatever you say do you have nothing better to do than to try and ruin sales? get out of here if your not interested thats fine then go find another unichip for this price

Don't call me out for trying to inform potential buyers... I've been interested from time... Just having a hard time understanding your equations... Your comparing your "NEW" unit to a completely updated model... and if you had interest like you said you do why are you still entertaining me trying to call me out and make me look bad for informing people... Your asking for 450, for a unit that you think works or was told... your price is your price and i respect that, that is why i backed down and praised you good luck with sale... moron..

Cheers

Back