Mazdaspeed Protege #2707

welp.. i'm gonna fix everything on the car, new bearings/control arms/paint/brakes/lips.. then it goes up for sale/trade..

just can't have nice things around where i am i guess with the little asshole schoolkids doing wtfever they want.

if interested in the car, pm me.

welp.. i'm gonna fix everything on the car, new bearings/control arms/paint/brakes/lips.. then it goes up for sale/trade..

just can't have nice things around where i am i guess with the little asshole schoolkids doing wtfever they want.

if interested in the car, pm me.

:(

it's all good. i'm not gettin out of the protege game! gots huge plans for the lx!.. plus, realistically, i'm looking for a trade plus cash.hopefully a n/a protege.

yeah it is dude. but i'm beginning to get it all fixed up. you def have not felt what boost is supposed to feel like in this car.. i feel bad for you man!

so, i did the front wheel bearings today.. i was getting a horrible shutter/wheel hop when i would attempt to go from a stop.. ever since i got the car. i really thought the main issue was the control arms as they were EFFED.. that helped a bit..

but the main issue was the bearings.. they were horribly gone.. i don't have a press yet, so i used a hammer and direct blows for the procedure.. to get the hub off, it too NO effort.. my wheels might have fallen off if i got a good race or hard start at some point.. scary!.. anyways.. replaced the bearings, all is well. no stutter, no squeeky noise anymore. only good stuff..this makes me INCREDIBLY happy.

so, what's left??

Front and rear brakes
outer tie rods.

paint and fix the dents/keyed marks.

then, for sale for sale.!!

stuff.jpg

looks like its coming along nicely minus the 'bad' parts..

I still like the car as a whole.. I just got tired of the stupid problems it had..

thanks man.!

Glen-idk how you didn't know about these issues..and those bearings were scary.. but it's coming along.. hopefully it'll look like a msp sometime.

Back