MazdaSpeed Protege 17" Racing Hart OEM Rims

AxelSheppard

:
Mazda Protege5
Looking to buy a set of Mazdaspeed Protege 17" Racing Hart OEM Wheels for my Protege5. The condition really isn't an issue as long as they are not bent or cracked. Discolor or scratches happen, no big deal. Basically if I can still use them safely that's all that matters. Thank you!

Last edited:
Oh man, that's a little far from Ohio but 100 dollars for a set of those rims is such a good deal. I'll have to think about. Luckily I'm on vacation starting tomorrow. Is there any way I can get more proof this is legitimate. I believe you it's just that I don't want to drive all the way there and something is off.

I am still looking to buy these wheels! Any sellers?
I'm currently trying to find another P5. It's looking grim, so I may just sell off some of the parts. PM me with an offer and I may sway away from replacing the P5. There's some curb rash. I don't know what's going on with the center caps, I bought this set a couple of years ago used, that's how they came. I forget if they were from an MSP or MP3. The tires are about 2 years old but probably have less than 2k miles on them. The tires are Kumho Ecsta LE Sport (summer).

I go to Chicago and Indianapolis occasionally. Although it's a bit of a drive for you, we'd be able to meet up there.

Last edited:
Back