Mazdaspeed Miata on Fear Factor NOW!

Meh, I'd rather put an FM kit on my 99.

2300 lbs with ~285 hp (estimated at teh crank) = 8.07 lbs/hp

PROFIT!

Dexter said:
it was called the
MAZDASPEED MX-5 MIATA

at the autoshow and i have the license plate tag to prove it:p
BAH! They just put that there because the US is the only market that it gets called a miata. (uhm)

Fatdaddy said:
MX-5? Whatever, it'll always be a Miata no matter what you call it.
You getting smart with me?! (pow)

(rofl2)

the best thing about the miata is the 1.8l engine. I wish I could have fit in the miata better because I miss that screaming little engine. The 2.0 in the MSP sounds incredibly rough compared to the 1.8.

oldzoomer said:
the best thing about the miata is the 1.8l engine. I wish I could have fit in the miata better because I miss that screaming little engine. The 2.0 in the MSP sounds incredibly rough compared to the 1.8.
Naaa...it's the FWD. ;)
Where's the pix of your car? You live in the best city in Texas. :D (my home town)

the miata's engines are a delight...i'm always wondering if there's something wrong w/ the 2.0L FS-DE 'cause of the weird noises

Ehhhh, the Miata engine I wouldn't call refined, it's another outdated design from eons ago.

It loves 7200 rpm though.

OneFASTmiata said:
LMAO @ some of the retard comments in this thread.
(rofl2) Yah, as mod of this forum I choose to let the insanity of our colourful members run a muck.

And Dexter has it; I am gay and my marriage is a cover up.(dark)

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
Naaa...it's the FWD. ;)
Where's the pix of your car? You live in the best city in Texas. :D (my home town)
I have one mod left to do before I post pix of my MSP. I've been hibernating practically since I bought the car due to the weather here.

The whole Austin area is cool. I'm lucky enough to live out in the hill country which is my favorite spot on the planet right now. I can pretty much see Lime Creek Road from my back porch.

I wonder what would be better on Lime Creek, a MSP or MSM? Whoever gets the first MSM needs to to arrange for the 1st ever Mazdaspeed Hill Country Rally!

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
(rofl2) Yah, as mod of this forum I choose to let the insanity of our colourful members run a muck.

And Dexter has it; I am gay and my marriage is a cover up.(dark)
:bs: i never said that!

Back