Mazdaspeed 3. Hatch or Sedan?

Would you want a Mazdaspeed Hatch(wagon etc) or Sedan?

• Wagon

Votes: 243 48.1%
  • Sedan

Votes: 262 51.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
man, it's still almost tied. Not how I expected this to go. I figured one of them would be way more popular then the other.

wangan_x said:
i got the sedan, but it wasn't really my choice, the car is my wife's i thought the hatch looked nicer but having the sedan seems to have changed my opinion i like it more and more every day

i saw someone post about bodykits
there is one out so far that i know of
5 door
http://body-kit.com/mazda3.html
4 door
http://body-kit.com/mazda3s.html

i really like the sedan kit
Oooooh... If it was a choice between those bodykits I would have voted Sedan. That sedan kit is Sexy!

jrodhotrod said:
Oooooh... If it was a choice between those bodykits I would have voted Sedan. That sedan kit is Sexy!

seadan looks nicer cause of the camera angels, and the car is "Lowered" I think its photoshopped lowered, I know the rims are photoshop.
I'd take the hatch over it anyday...

how much is the 3 hatch kit?
I might save up for thiS!!!!!

I've never really considered myself a bodykit type of person, but seeing that 3 sedan changed my mind!

Well, I'm usually a wagon lover (drive a WRX wagon currently) but I think that if a "special" edition is going to be made (i.e. Mazdaspeed) then it should definitely be the sedan. I think that besides souping-up the engine, weight-savings should be in effect. I.e. reduced weight via less fancy-pants interior trim, etc.

-spec

i just word back from the body kit people they said the grand total would be 950 shipped they would be sending from sri lanka so 950 shipped is pretty cheap (band2)

wangan_x said:
i just word back from the body kit people they said the grand total would be 950 shipped they would be sending from sri lanka so 950 shipped is pretty cheap (band2)

I dont think so, its not even painted for that money

they already have RX-8 kits on ebay for 549 US

just wait a year tell the price goes down, thats wut im doing

dmitrik4 said:
...i find it funny that sedan owners are picking on a wagon for not being sporty. ;)
(mswerd)

I have been addicted to hatches since my first car, a 2001 Focus ZX3. I'm tired of seeing sedans EVERYWHERE I go and like hatches because versatility of an SUV without the rollover feeling.

Guess you can tell which one I voted for...

I change my mind almost everyday. I voted wagon because I saw a blue one today and decided I was going to get the wagon.
If I had voted yesterday, I would have chosen sedan because I saw a nice orange one and decided it was going to be a sedan.

I am waiting for the 2005 model, just hope I can decide before they arrive. :(

The 5 door should be the new mazdaspeed. It's more distinctive and getting beat by a wagon is so much more dramatic.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back