Stoptech Slotted Black E-Coated Rotors - $156.80

Rear Brake Rotors (Sold as Pairs)

Centric Blank Non Coated Rotors - $49.00
Centric Blank Black E-Coated Rotors - $80.40
Stoptech Slotted Black E-Coated Rotors - $148.18
Stoptech Slotted/Drilled Black E-Coated Rotors - $154.00
Stoptech Drilled Black E-Coated Rotors - $140.00

Sales Tax California Buyers: 8.25%

Free UPS Ground Shipping (Only to the 48 Cont. States in the U.S.)

FREE 3 BOTTLES OF MOTUL 600 Brake Fluid
with purchase of Stoptech Slotted, Slotted/Drilled, Drilled Rotors (front and rear) and any brake pads (front and rear)

Paypal: sales(at)tripointengineering(dot)com
Forum Name:
Make/Model:
Parts:

E-Mail: jeffw(at)tripointengineering(dot)com
Phone: 818-348-5385 x1304
Hours: 8 - 5 PST

Last edited:
Jeff I see your last name is Wong also, maybe we are distantly related! Also does that qualify me for any sort of Asian Pride Discount? hehe! I am very happy that Tri-Point is offering Parts for our cars now. There was an excellent write up in the Last SCC and Super Street.

Any chance Tri-Point will be running a Speed3 in any of the series? Seems like a great platform to replace the 6.

Jeff I see your last name is Wong also, maybe we are distantly related! Also does that qualify me for any sort of Asian Pride Discount? hehe! I am very happy that Tri-Point is offering Parts for our cars now. There was an excellent write up in the Last SCC and Super Street.

Any chance Tri-Point will be running a Speed3 in any of the series? Seems like a great platform to replace the 6.

Hehe, that might be so.

If you'd like I can mark it up more and give you a special asian pride discount :)

If I knew what the future plans were, I don't think I would be able to tell anyone anyways. It would be great to see the 3 in that series though, I love the agressive look from the Mazdaspeed 3.

Hehe, that might be so.

If you'd like I can mark it up more and give you a special asian pride discount :)

If I knew what the future plans were, I don't think I would be able to tell anyone anyways. It would be great to see the 3 in that series though, I love the agressive look from the Mazdaspeed 3.

LOL, atleast your honest lol! Great package, I will be picking up some of these parts for my next upgrade.

Any of these packages will work for DD, however with slotted or drilled rotors you will see a slight increase in pad wear but in turn you will get more intial bite.
Hey Jeff! This is alright that you will carry the braking upgrades. I will need rotors next spring as I put car up for winter. I have pads on kitchen table already. But I was interested in a rotor that will improve braking hard from higher speeds. Performance without going to a big brake kit. The stocks are pretty damn good.I do not mind warming brakes up so I guess maybe I want a higher heat capacity with the rotors. any suggestions for me?

Any of these packages will work for DD, however with slotted or drilled rotors you will see a slight increase in pad wear but in turn you will get more intial bite.

hey u may already know this but I tell you incase u don't.. All Autozones, Oreilly, Advance autoparts etc.. have the wrong brake pads for our speeds they have the regular 3 brake pads listed for the speed3, they are NOT. I had to buy from the dealer cuase all the auto part stores must get pads from the same wholsale supplier.. Make sure you pads don't have the same part number for the regular 3..

Hey Jeff! This is alright that you will carry the braking upgrades. I will need rotors next spring as I put car up for winter. I have pads on kitchen table already. But I was interested in a rotor that will improve braking hard from higher speeds. Performance without going to a big brake kit. The stocks are pretty damn good.I do not mind warming brakes up so I guess maybe I want a higher heat capacity with the rotors. any suggestions for me?
If you want higher heat capacity from the rotors there are a couple of things you can do, I'm not sure what's available out there though.

1. Upgrade to a directional vaned rotor
2. Brake ducting
3. Bigger rotors

hey u may already know this but I tell you incase u don't.. All Autozones, Oreilly, Advance autoparts etc.. have the wrong brake pads for our speeds they have the regular 3 brake pads listed for the speed3, they are NOT. I had to buy from the dealer cuase all the auto part stores must get pads from the same wholsale supplier.. Make sure you pads don't have the same part number for the regular 3..
Thank you, we were already aware of that and have the correct part for the speed 3's. The parts that we show that are shared from the regular 3, are the rear rotors and brake pads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back