Mazdas247 Hall of Fame!?

thaikim

mmm... rice
Ok so with the recent demise of Supman's beautiful spicy it kinda got me thinking. What if we were to start a Mazda Hall of Fame... we already have a ROTM contest so why not do something similar to induct people into MHOF. We have so many awesome cars that are no longer on the board for one reason or another and this would be a cool way to collaborate them. Now I haven't worked out all the kinks yet, but I'm thinking in order to get inducted your car has to follow this criteria:

-Car can not be "active"
-Must be either wrecked like Supmans....
-Put back to stock and sold or traded.
-and Obviously must eximplify the characteristics of a great Mazda
-In other words its gotta be Hawt Fire (lol2)

Some early submissions I had in mind were: Supman, Hawaiian_msp, Pro5, Jrodhotrod, Vodapas.... there definately are lots more.

I wasn't sure where to put this so it went here but I'm not saying this should be limited to just MSP, all Mazdas should be eligible. Any feedback yay or nay... it was just something that popped in my head at like 2am when I was trying to sleep. (thumb)

Yea it just seems like such a waste to let the cars fade away like that... I mean half the time I find myself digging up old threads to look at their cars anyways.

Bump for more feedback to make this thing happen...(2thumbs)

Great idea! I put some of my favorite cars on the last page of my cardomain site as a way of remembering them. Actually Supmans car is on there.

Good Idea, UPSMAN/Equinox/Protegegurly/Ghost should be mentioned.Can I put myself on the ballot? :D

Last edited:
RODSCALIP5 said:
Good Idea, UPSMAN/Equinox/Protegegurly/Ghost should be mentioned.Can I put myself on the ballot? :D

omg wow I feel terrible that I forgot all those.. definitely. People need to get in touch with all these people to get pictures assembled and like a mod list and stuff like that.

Akaveli said:
also GhostP5, pdhaudio83,1fastMP5, Brian MP5T

People who still have their cars and are still active in the protege game can't get in the hall of fame yet. so no brian :p

I have some of Equinox's last pics of when he first turbocharged it, and right before he sold. So when something starts to happen and pics are needed, holla at me...

Kansei said:
People who still have their cars and are still active in the protege game can't get in the hall of fame yet. so no brian :p

hhmm...ok....but for the others define active? posting on the forums? still have there cars but aren't on the forums?

Back