Mazdas247.com Mazda of the Month (February)

CONGRATS damn your car is freakin sweet, I can't wait till I get mine up to compete!

Thanks! The competition is all in good fun! M247 FTW!

Very nice subtle mods man, keep up the good work. You've definitely repped the silver P5's well.

Thank you sir. 22V the fastest color! LOL

That car looks unbelievable. Fantastic job.

Thanks!

That thing is sweet, man. Super clean.

Thank you!

BTW man I have not said great job yet, It was a close race............ congrats

Rob

Thanks Rob! Super close. I definitely envy your engine bay. Keep entering and you will take it!

Dude whats the name of that color? I love it! I was thinking of painting my car and I was gonna paint it electric blue but after seeing that silver, I am re-thinking that. lol

Chris chris! Congrats my brotha! Always a well deserve moment for you!

Thanks baby. I know you will be up there one day.

Congratz on the win... Hopefully one day I can enter my ride for MOTM...

Thanks! Its never too early to enter. Go for it!

Dude whats the name of that color? I love it! I was thinking of painting my car and I was gonna paint it electric blue but after seeing that silver, I am re-thinking that. lol

Sunlight silver metallic. 22V

Congrats bro! Badass ride, well deserved!

Thanks!

Congrats lol damn that is a flush P5.

Thanks! I have smaller tires and spacers coming soon.

I have a 02 Protege, Semi-Auto transmission. Sorry, i have never heard of the NSN Motorsports 5th Gear Upgrade. Care to give me some info. I googe it but didnt find anything.

Friggin beautiful, so tasteful.

Thanks!

I have a 02 Protege, Semi-Auto transmission. Sorry, i have never heard of the NSN Motorsports 5th Gear Upgrade. Care to give me some info. I googe it but didnt find anything.

Looks like they are no longer around, but I think it is the 5th gear set out of the 626 or something (not sure). It only is for manual transmission cars. Here is the google cached version of the page: http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...d=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

Back