Mazdas247.com goes racing with Tri-Point Motorsports!

Just For Antoine

Here is a pic:
IMG_2787.jpg

Here is the rest of the album http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e228/Haasesum1/Sebring 2007/?start=0

that was my favorite turn at night. you could see the rotors glowing.

we hung out at turn 10 for the majority of the race. I tried to move everyone to 7 because it was better.

Sebring 07

Sebring is a great time. I have been going for about 8 years now. There was a Mazda car club there this year but I would like to see more Mazdas there next year. I will be bringing my 03 protege lx. everyone that can should come out for some good racing and to show off thier cars.

Green Protege
Ryan

Green Protege said:
Sebring is a great time. I have been going for about 8 years now. There was a Mazda car club there this year but I would like to see more Mazdas there next year. I will be bringing my 03 protege lx. everyone that can should come out for some good racing and to show off thier cars.

Green Protege
Ryan

There will be more Mazda's next year at the corral, as we will be expanding it to 100 cars. I will be working with Mazdaspeed Motorsports, IMSA and Classic Mazda for next years event.

We are currently working on Lime Rock at the moment, along with Mid-Ohio, Mosport, Road Atlanta, to name a few.

heres a beaut of a shot of the mazda logo from the tripoint car while it passed us in the competitor area...

Attachments

• IMGP1456_1024x680.jpg
    IMGP1456_1024x680.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 114
another shot I got, this time coming out of turn 10

Attachments

• tripoint.JPG
    tripoint.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 97
evilmonkeyMSP said:
heres a beaut of a shot of the mazda logo from the tripoint car while it passed us in the competitor area...

Great shots Evil! I added the 2nd one to my original post and the 1st one is the new background pic for my laptop. (2thumbs)

Glad this was announced. I noticed the decal at tech and figured someone would beat me to it. Good job Tri-point!!!

Perro del Sol said:
There will be more Mazda's next year at the corral, as we will be expanding it to 100 cars. I will be working with Mazdaspeed Motorsports, IMSA and Classic Mazda for next years event.

We are currently working on Lime Rock at the moment, along with Mid-Ohio, Mosport, Road Atlanta, to name a few.

Just curious here but I noticed that street unit wasnt mentioned and was involved in this years corral, but not mentioned in this list for next year.

Just wondering if something is changing?

rusharp said:
Just curious here but I noticed that street unit wasnt mentioned and was involved in this years corral, but not mentioned in this list for next year.

Just wondering if something is changing?

They will be involved, no changes.

Watched the race this afternoon...Pobst and Altenburg went out in front and never looked back.

Well, actually, I'm sure they looked back a lot!

pobst.gif

Last edited:
Damnit that huge wing is blocking the chick back there.... GRRRR... yes I also would be interested in a copy.
Antoine said:
Haha....Nice :D Anyone know where I can d/l a copy of the race?

pobst.gif

Antoine said:
Haha....Nice :D Anyone know where I can d/l a copy of the race?

yeah I'd like to see this as well. For whatever reason I had the Speed channel at my old apartment but not here? It's the same cable company/service, they must have dropped speed channel :'(

With a convincing win like that they'll probably penalize them with additional weight for the next race....I believe this happens in this series in order to give the Acura guys a chance.....(evil)
Anthony

Back