Mazda5

ill wait a year then maybe i can trade in my 97 speed (converted)..and basically anjoy the power and size of the mazda 3 with an extra seat for a friend.lol

i think the reason why new kias looks like mazda is that one of their engineer moved to kia. basically used the principle of design of mazda.

YP5 Toronto said:
It will sell extremely well in Canada....

Mazda's market share in Canada is considerably higher than that in the US.

Mazdz 3 is the most sold vehicle in Quebec Canada

The Mazda 6, Im sory, but it looks like s***, I much prefer the 2002 to curent model. The car looks like a toy or something (there is serious uglyness aound the front end) and the current odessey from Honda has that same ugly look.

If I were in the market (and Im not) I like the styling of the 2000 odessey & the 2002 MPV

"in a MPV you know, relaxing
if bitches new the time, id be time for some action"

P L O style, who the munks with the Owl

(Philly blunt style)

txmzdspd2gen said:
i think the reason why new kias looks like mazda is that one of their engineer moved to kia. basically used the principle of design of mazda.

They stole some ideas, but the Spectra5 is UGLY compared to the P5.

theres no comparison

it's like comparing s*** to a rose (and I dont care if they come with a few more ponies, a few mods fixes that up quick)

as for the Mazda 6, Im not impressed.

Its funny, but Dodge, is the only company I see out there with intentions to dominate the market for each vehicle they put in. For instance the SRT 4, I hate neons, but that b**** is Bad ASS, there goal was to kill imports in track times, and they won hands down, a few upgrades and shes a serious beast, and theres the SRT 10, the Magnum, Derango with thhe hemispheric engine (oh yeah, to break down a Hemi for all you who dont know, its weird how not too many people even know, but everybody loves a Hemi. Its a hemispheric valve couver (large couver with alot of internal space) that centers the plugs [instead of angleling them like most V engines] and creates a gas and air mixture to be created within the valve cover as a hemisphere, then sucked into the chambers) It takes alot of gas, but the set up delivers TORK, like a MF.

and Toyota came out with the Corola thats got 170 hp, but Im pissed at Toyota for discontinuing the Supra, they need a replacement in my book>

Hondas accord looks like a ******* beaver, and there cars look s*** since 2002 ( ecept the civic Si hatch, thats there exeption)

So I hope they dont close the thread for all my jiberish

my final thought, Im happy to see the Domestics back in the battle

(even though the domesticks own alot of the import makers)

ford owns mazda and others for example

Good work Dodge, & Mopar

all this s*** creates a competing market, and thats good for all of us!

IM_STILL_HERE said:
Hello, have you not all seen the trend Mazda is in now

The Mazda 5 is just the next MPV, as the Mazda 3 was the next Protege, and the Mazda 6 is the 626

they like simply giving there cars single digit number's, it must be simple for them or they're dislecsic
The Mazda5 is not a MPV replacement - it is the Mazda Premacy replacement. The difference (to N. America anyways) is that the Premacy was never offered in the N. American market. This is why the Mazda5 is new uncharted territory in N. America - Mazda knows this and is thus planning for quite low sales volumes in N. America (though proportionately higher in Canada than the US). But, if it becomes a hit like the Pro5 then Mazda will look absolutely genius.

The situation with the Mazda5 in other markets is a little different as it will replace BOTH the Mazda Premacy and the MPV in Europe (where the MPV is too big of a vehicle). In Japan, the Mazda5 (which will officially be named the Mazda Premacy) will directly replace the current Premacy and the MPV remains.

Back