Mazda5 VIN Decoder?

:
Toronto, ON Canada
:
2017 CX-5 GT
Does anyone have the VIN Decoder for the 2006 model year+ for the Mazda5?

I searched the site but could not find any topics.

I'm currently in dispute with my Insurance company over the vehicle being listed as a GS instead of a GT.

Anyone help out here or possibly provide the info and make it a sticky here?

there is no way to determine which trim level you have just by looking at the VIN... mazda VINs have no digit that indicates the trim level

the only thing I can do to help you is to PM me your VIN and I can make a screenshot of what is shown when I run it

I'm currently in dispute with my Insurance company over the vehicle being listed as a GS instead of a GT.

I have the same thing with my Insurance Company. The broker said that it had more to do with the engine size then the actual trim level. I see it as a bit of a bonus as I'm paying the same insurance as somebody driving a GS(shrug). Of course, if the car ever gets totalled, do I only get the cost of a GS? I was assured that would not be the case, but since it isn't in writing, I won't know intill it happens, which should be never(angel).

Take Photos. Make a disc of the photos and ask your agent to keep them on file. Surprisingly, many Insure companies will hold onto a disc of photos of your possessions as an off-site safe place. also, keep your window sticker and all documents if bought new. Scan or photograph these as well.

They can dispute classification, but hard evidence is hard evidence (Especially the Sales Papers)

More than likely, you would be okay if an accident occurred, but having supporting documentation always helps.

Also, subpoena CM% as an "expert" witness...

I think you can get info on the Mazda USA web site by intering your vin somewhere. Free owners club or something.

I wouldn't trust any insurance company to give you any price above what they say the car is.

I think you can get info on the Mazda USA web site by intering your vin somewhere. Free owners club or something.

LOL, I registered mine under Mazda5 "Owners" sometime ago using the VINs, and the recalls and recommendations seem accurate, but check the trims out. Both of my models are Sport with Popular Equipment Package (scratch) (lol2)

2006:
Transmission: 5-SPEED MAN OD TRANS 2W FWD
Trim: SP
Engine: 2.3L DOHC I-4
Exterior: CARBON GRAY
Interior: BLACK CLOTH

2008:
Transmission: 5-SPEED MAN OD TRANS 2W FWD
Trim: CS
Engine: 2.3L DOHC I-4
Exterior: STORMY BLUE MICA
Interior: BLACK